It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:10 am

Free Newsletter

Could someone help me on Mixed Martial Arts???

Share your health and beauty secrets here.

Moderator: Moderators

Could someone help me on Mixed Martial Arts???

Postby Jelly » Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:54 pm

Hi everyone, I have a special interest in watching the Mixed Martial Arts matches and tournaments and it really amazes me how the fighters keep themselves up to date in terms of health. Anyone on that platform requires a perfect body and one of my friends has a passion for this and so I want to gather as much information as I can in terms of keeping fit in this fight game. If you have any information on this, please let me know.
Jelly

Re: Could someone help me on Mixed Martial Arts???

Postby sunny_leone » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:39 am

MMA is really getting to be one of the most watched fights among the fighting arena. The fighters are a real tough bet and getting physically involved in this game like your friend who aspires to be a MMA fighter must need to be in total control of his fitness and maintain his body to the best.

Recently, I stumbled upon [DELETED SPAM LINK] that has good information for a MMA fighter and holds great value in terms of fitness and nutrition.

:D :D
:D
Last edited by CronicBadger on Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Link removed
sunny_leone

Postby star » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:54 am

Not sure if this is what you're after but here is a great site if your friend is looking for somewhere to train. It has reviews on everything, so they can search for a place in their area. I just did a search for the sydney metro, and it came up with quite a few places: http://www.truelocal.com.au/search/mixed+martial+arts/sydney+greater+metro
star

Postby Jelly » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:39 am

Thanks for information!!!
I was really searching this type of information in last few days.
This information will give me lot of help in near future.
Thanks a lot
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertising link removed.
Jelly

Return to Health and Beauty