It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:59 pm

Free Newsletter

Strange problem with skin

Share your health and beauty secrets here.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby kate_turner2000 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:44 pm

Image hi david if you have tried everything on the market for skin problems maybe its best to see a doctor who can give you something stronger to take for it. best wishes
kate_turner2000

Postby Chinta » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:56 pm

I agree with Kate, if your skin is really bad, you may need to be refered to a dermatologist to help clear it up :wink:
ImageImage
Chinta

Postby bluebox451 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:05 pm

Do you drink heaps of water? It probably wont cure it but it can help alot. I agree with the girls though, it may be something for a dermatologist to look at.
Liz
bluebox451

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:30 pm

I know it doesn't work for everyone, because someone on here has mentioned before it didn't work for them, but I used to have very bad skin, with a lot of scarring. I have found Proactiv (http://www.proactiv.com.au) to be the best investment I've ever made!!!! They have a 30-day money back guarantee so you can always send it back even if the bottles are empty and get your money back!
I know it sounds like one of those crappy info-mercials, but it's seriously changed my life. I can go out without makeup on and not feel like everyone is staring at my skin!!!
Give it a go!!!
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Lolly » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:10 pm

I looooooooove proactiv too. It saved my daughter the years of acne that I suffered as a teen and has made my skin beautiful too :D

My neice had very severe acne too but it didn't look normal. She eventually went to a dermatologist who found she also had a fungal infection along with the acne, they treated that first and then the acne and now she has beautiful skin again - and she used proactiv for the acne :D
Every day I am getting thinner and thinner.....

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOMybmc/]
[/url]
Lolly

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:24 pm

It's fantastic isn't it Lolly :D I was a bit reluctant to try it at first cos sooo many skin products are like "healthy, beautiful skin!" and it turns out to be pure crap. Most of them would aggravate my skin!! But Proactiv has worked soo well, I'm very happy :D :D
zeedeveelgirl

Postby Lolly » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:33 pm

You wouldn't believe that this girl had acne so bad she used to try and cover it up with inch thick foundation :roll:

Every day I am getting thinner and thinner.....

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOMybmc/]
[/url]
Lolly

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:43 pm

Wow!!! That's fantastic!! I still have a tiny bit of scarring left, but you can't even notice it! Last night I even went to the new guys place with no makeup on whatsoever, that would have been absolutely unheard of even 6 months ago!!
The thing is too, it doesn't seem to stop working on the scars, I thought that once it got off a few layers of dead skin and faded the scars a little, it would stop and just treat the acne. But it seems to keep making the scars lighter and lighter :D
Ooo how I love my proactiv!!
zeedeveelgirl

Return to Health and Beauty