It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:03 am

Free Newsletter

Accent Fat Reduction

Share your health and beauty secrets here.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Shelli » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:50 pm

Sounds promising! Is it similar to liposuction?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/ww4C8GD/]
[/url]
Shelli

Postby SarahC » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:58 am

Hi Shelli :D Yeah I guess it's similar to liposuction, just that it's non-surgical. But, you can still get the bruises and swelling... like me at the moment :x (it's just cos my inner thighs are so sensitive and bruise so easily - torture!!!)

The therapist could see the results yesterday! She kept getting out the original photos and comparing them to my legs. And... she said I didn't have any cellulite :D I thought I did, but maybe it's just dimples :? :roll:

I now have no fat on the backs of my thighs. I was putting on moisturiser last night and got a shock... I could feel muscles all the way up to my bum :shock:
SarahC

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:35 am

wow looking good sarah- you will just be so radiant in your bikini!
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:18 pm

That's expensive but as long as you are happy with the out come that's all that matters good luck with that
Chelle

Postby kate_turner2000 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:46 pm

whats the update on this sarah? i was thinking about this this morning and how you were going with it, and if you were happy with the results? how much has it cost you thus far?
kate_turner2000

Postby SarahC » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:39 am

Hehe, I was just thinking the same. I haven't written in here for a while :oops:

So far I've had 9 treatments on my inner thighs. I have told them that I'm not overly impressed with the results. I can say that the overall size has reduced a little, just by looking at it. But the shape has not improved at all... I still have a horrible/wierd looking bulge at the top :x I have been taking my own measurements, and there has been no change at all. It's actually increased a little! Plus, the treatments have been torture. It is a very sensitive spot!

So, I decided to leave the thighs for a bit and move onto the tummy, which was my main concern anyway. The nurse looks at it and says "we can't treat that" :shock: Now she never said anything of the sort when she saw it in the initial consultation! So she is going to treat the tummy, but she will not charge me for it unless I see some results. This could be very dangerous for my finances I have to say... I won't let it go on to long just in case I do have to pay!! I've had three treatments so far and I'm not sure if anything has happened as yet (not that I'd tell them anyway lol!)

As for the cost, it's $550 for four treatments. I'm not going to let it go on past 16 I don't think. That's four more treatments, making $2200 :shock: That's assuming that I end up paying for the tummy...

I can tell you one thing. Driving all the way to the city in the traffic every week is becoming a major pain in the butt!! I have not included in that cost the amount of money that I have spent in petrol!!!

:shock:

I'm starting to think I would have been better off saving my money and having liposuction. It least I know that would have worked for sure... and it would have been a whole lot quicker! :roll:

Sorry for the whinge :oops:
SarahC

Postby kate_turner2000 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:05 am

hi sarah

thanks for getting back to me, i was interested in hearing how it was all going for you. it sounds pretty shonky if you cant see positive changes in your own body! perhaps if you spend a couple of years saving you can get the liposuction. at least you are giving this a go though. keep us updated!
kate_turner2000

Postby Chelle » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:39 pm

Yeah deffinatly keep up posted sarah. Mabe give it time you might see results.
Chelle

Postby SarahC » Tue May 01, 2007 9:51 am

Well, I had my last session last night! I've been going in there every week for 16 weeks now so it's very exciting :D

What they basically said to me was that there was nothing more they could do! Apparently, you need to have a decent amount of fat to get any results. If you have only a small amount, they can't reduce that to nothing. Personally I don't see why not, but that's the expert opinion I was given! I also was not charged for the last 8 treatments that I had on my tummy, because they didn't think there had been any significant changes. Now, there is a $1,100 weight off my mind :lol:

I have had a pretty major shift in the way I think about my body... which just happened last weekend. I attended a 3-day seminar called "Breakthrough to Success" (anyone heard of it btw??). I can honestly say that I am no longer self conscious about my body! My tummy in particular. I just can't feel that it's there anymore :shock: On the third day, I was wearing a top that was previously skin tight, now pretty loose, tucked into jeans with a belt on :shock: I would NEVER do that before because I thought the belt would make my tummy look as though it was sticking out. But it didn't.... well, at least I didn't see that it did.

The only thing is that now I'm not aware of my tummy anymore I can now feel my hips and back :roll: But that's okay because I know that my body is the way I have created it. All my thoughts and actions in my life so far have made my body the way that it is. I have the power to change my thoughts and my actions... my body will come into line with that :D

Anyway, I'm excited :lol:
SarahC

Postby Chelle » Tue May 01, 2007 10:55 am

That's awsome that you are happy about the results 16 weeks has paid off. It good that you are more happy about your appearence & feel happy in what you wear well done Sarah
Chelle

Postby SarahC » Tue May 01, 2007 11:57 am

Thanks Chelle. I don't know that it has been the last 16 weeks so much as the last 3 days that have made the difference :D
SarahC

Postby charlimc » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:10 pm

wheres these pics? lol
Charli x
charlimc

Previous

Return to Health and Beauty