It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:30 pm

Free Newsletter

Night time routine

Share your health and beauty secrets here.

Moderator: Moderators

Night time routine

Postby Playboy_bunny » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:36 pm

What is your night time routing like?? I was thinking last night, my god I do a lot of preperation before bed! :P
This is what my evening looks like-
Shower, wash hair, bio oil on my scars (damn stretchmarks :twisted: )
Firming cream on all my wobbily bits, and moisturiser on feet, arms, legs, deod.
Remove makeup, rinse face, exfoliate, wash, tone, use spot stick on pimples, lighten up plus under eyes, eye cream, moisturiser all over face and neck, brush teeth, floss, mouthwash, blistex on lips,
brush hair, spray with leave in conditioner, tie up, hand cream...then take multivitamin, then bed! LOL i just thought, my god it takes me like 45 minutes to get to bed in the evening... so, what do you do to beautify yourself in the evening?
Image•·.·´¯`·.·•Gracie•·.·´¯`·.·•
Playboy_bunny

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:47 pm

um... i brush my teeth

haha

i usually get in my pjs, brush my teeth, put deodourant on (roll on and spray) and lately i have been washing my face with cleanser.

in the morning its more full on cos i have to put my straightener on to heat up, shower (wash hair and body and cleanser in the shower), brush my teeth, get dressed, towel dry hair, blow dry hair, do make up, straighten hair :)

heidis routine is more thorough with putting powder on, nappy, pilchers/training pants over nappy and then tackling her with the spray bottle to wet her hair, then doing her hair :) having a little girl means i can do it all pretty and dainty :P
kate_turner2000

Postby Playboy_bunny » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:59 pm

I know! Im so jealous of little girls with pig tails! :D
Connor lets me wash his hair in the bath then I spray it with leave in conditioner and spike it up with gel...pretty cute but still not pigtails :( j/k hehe He dresses himself (still needs help with buttons and laces) and brushes his teeth and he has just started putting deod and spray on which is very cute :)
Playboy_bunny

Postby kate_turner2000 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:08 pm

aw thats so cute :) does he see his dad often?
kate_turner2000

Postby Playboy_bunny » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:36 am

nope...his dad moved to Tassie when I was pregnant with him, and I havent seen or heard from him since :shock: Ive done a search (like electoroll and centerlink etc) and they cant find him either..so no he's never met him. Im hoping to meet someone nice who will want the job in the future though :D hehe
Playboy_bunny

Postby sassi » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:41 am

a bit unrelated grace - but i was wondering about the bio oil - do you think it works? i've seen it in the shops, but never tried it. i have a couple of scars on my back/shoulder that i'd like to try and use it on (cos, you know - maybe this summer will be the summer i go to the beach hehe)
sassi

Postby Playboy_bunny » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:46 am

Absolutely! :D It is the only thing Ive ever found that actually works! (and ive tried many many things to get rid of those stretch marks!) They dont go completely, but they really fade...I had big deep red ones on my belly (and other places) from my pregnancy, and they are now silvery/white and almost un noticable...best $13 I ever spent! :D
Playboy_bunny

Postby sassi » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:52 am

cool...i can't wait to get to the shops now!

thank you :D
sassi

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:03 pm

hmm i might buy some too. sounds good. mine are silver but are embedded in my tummy. not a good look.

thats sad about connors dad grace, but i think you sound like a great parent to connor and he will have a great new dad in the future. i cant comprehend how some people can leave their kids, it must have been a hard decision for him to make ?
kate_turner2000

Postby Playboy_bunny » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:53 pm

aaw thanks Kate :oops: :) Yeah I dont get it either... I could never leave my child, but it is pretty common, you hear about it all the time :roll:
Playboy_bunny

nightly routine...

Postby cocovanilla » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:36 pm

lets see... i have never really thought about it....

-brush teeth
-shower (cleanse off make-up, exfoliate body and face, soap all over, use pumice on heels)
-moisturise head to toe, use heel balm
-get dressed in pj's
-prayer
-off to sleep zzZZZ

yep, thats about me... but like kate, the morning is another story :lol:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZkXTlW/]
[/url]
cocovanilla

Postby Maraver » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:44 pm

omg..............................
I don't have time to do all that :lol:
Pam makes note .................much do more than shower slop on face cream and and brush teeth
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Fairie » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:32 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Brush my Teeth, wash face then use Cleanser & Toner........5 mins and I'm in Bed. :lol:
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby sassi » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:54 am

oops, i forgot to do my routine -

cleanse & moisturise my face
brush teeth
dive into bed :lol:

i do the hair washing & body moisturising things in the mornings
sassi

Postby SarahC » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:37 am

By the time I have raced in the door, wolfed down my dinner, stared aimlessly into the pantry for a while, prepared my meals for the next day, done some work on my cross trainier (not every night), had a quick shower (sometimes washing my hair)... I'm lucky if I have time to scratch myself lol. Hair washing is about as fancy as I get, and I only do that every second night :(

I do need a bedtime routine (beauty or otherwise) just to help with my sleeping patterns. I'm sure that doing the exact same thing before bed every night has got to help... I'm all over the place at the minute lol.
SarahC

Next

Return to Health and Beauty