It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:37 am

Free Newsletter

Weightloss Girls Daily Diary Thursday 21/07

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Weightloss Girls Daily Diary Thursday 21/07

Postby Maraver » Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:06 am

Hi Girls I thought I would start a daily diary section for all of us girls I asked Scott maybe if we could have one each but I think he maybe away so I thought I would start one for us all to add to, whoever is on first in the morning maybe thejy could start it each day, what do you think?

Well my day has started off well food wise I have had my Special K and Yoghurt and a couple of cups of balck coffee, did a major dummy spit at my computer because I was trying to do something for work but it didn't work and I get oh so frustrated :lol: so I have put it in the too hard basket till tonite. The computer at work is a dinasaur so I prefer to do stuff at home, its meant to be less stressful but it wasn't this morning. Well off to pack my salad for lunch and then to work have a good day everyone
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Dolly » Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:36 pm

This is a wonderful idea Pam, thankyou. You're a really great moderator.

DOLLYS DIARY, 10 AM
Dear Diary, so far so good.
I stuck to my thyroid health diet by having at each meal
1 starch, 1 protein, 1 fat, 1 fruit & 2 veg
I also had my peak perfomance multi-vitamin tablet (by Natures Own)

Breakfast
For breakfast I had an omelette made from 1 egg yolk and 2 egg whites.
In the omelette I placed a finely chopped mushroom and a finely chopped tomato that had been nuked (microwaved) for one minute.
I had my omelette on 1 large slice of wholemeal toast.
I also had a small Fuji apple

Shortly I will have 2 cups of coffee.
Last edited by Dolly on Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dolly

Postby Serena » Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:53 pm

I have started my day, as always, with breakfast of natural muesli with prunes, a cup of coffee with milk and sugar, a multiviatamin and pump bottle of water (750ml). I have done morning pages and been to the gym and done 20 min on bike and 20 min on cross trainer and worked very hard, drank another bottle of water. I have had a banana and a further bottle of water while reading everyone's thoughts on the day. Kero (dog) wants to go for a run. My legs feel like jelly so I'm not sure I'm up to it. Maybe a walk this afternoon will make her happy.
Serena

Postby Serena » Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:01 pm

We decided on an impromptu picnic for lunch. Our town is quite pretty and we have lots of parks and the river runs right through town and there's bike path's everywhere. So we put the scooter and the dog in the back of the car and we got takeaway from our favourite shop. Don't worry, I resisted the hot chips even though they have the best in town and I had a chicken souvlaki. The only really bad thing in there I think is the sauce which is really only greek yoghurt with garlic. I also packed us an apple each and we went and ate lunch down by the river. It's such a beautiful day. After lunch Darren took the dog for a run and I sat by the river enjoying the sun and it was really nice and now everyone's happy.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:17 pm

Serena, yum on that chicken souvlaki choice.

Dear Diary,
I had trouble holding out till 2pm for lunch and instead ate at 1pm (must be the cold weather)
I had spaghetti bolognese with mushroom, onion, garlic, oregano, tomato and a light sprinkling of fresh grated parmesan cheese.
For my fruit I had a half glass of orange Juice.
Dolly

Postby Serena » Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:04 pm

The toaster is calling me but I must resist. I really ought to plan my meals better so I don't get hungry and go looking for whatever's easy. Maybe I'll make up a big pot of vegie soup and have a salad sandwich to tide me over. I have plenty of points left. I almost feel like I'm cheating with so many points to use. I haven't used weight watchers at the size I am now and I'm used to trying to make do with a lot less. But this way at least you can afford a few little slip ups without it totally destroying your week. And not being completely starving helps you get over that adjustment period in the first couple of weeks.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:13 pm

Dear Diary,
Seeing that I'm with weight watchers and they say you can eat everything so long as it doesn't go over your point allowance, I guess I've forfeited my dinner for 3 arnotts choc mint biscuits.
I wish they wouldn't bring chocolate into the house. But nobody listens.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:51 pm

Since you have these chocolate and biscuit issues, maybe you should buy a container that you can't see into and tell everyone that if they must buy them , could they please put them in the container so you don't have to look at them and then you won't be tempted.

I have just had my salad sandwhich and I put egg and avocado in there, and my soup is brewing, I will try not to burn it this time. I've never had a gas stove before and I seem to struggle with simmering, even when I turn it down as low as it can go. I'm so full from my sandwich though I'm not sure I'll be able to fit any soup in. I guess it's a very low points option though for when the midnight munchies strike. As I figure, 3-4 points worth of potato in a big stock pot full of soup and it should be only 1/2 a point per serve. I could really go a piece of chocolate right now, just to satisfy my sweet tooth but dairy milk is impossible to resist so I can't buy it. Maybe I'll buy some of that Lindt 70% cocoa chocolate. It satisfies a choccy craving but it's not moreish and it's actually supposed to be pretty good for you. I might go put that on my shopping list now.
Serena

Postby kitty » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:21 am

dear diary,
what i ate today:
breakfast
musli with yoghurt and a banana
pepermint tea

lunch
salad sandwhich on wholemeal bread with lettuce, avocado, beetroot, mushroom, cucumber, capsicum, cheese, onion
apple
homemade muffin
pepermint tea

dinner
stir fried mushroom, capsicum, zuchini, carrot, brocoli, snowpeas, baby corn, silverbeet, with brown rice

and i also drank nearly three litres of water

how good does that sound..........BUT (isnt there always usually a but?!) i did have two rows of chocolate and a handful of salt and vinegar chips.......grrrr and i didnt even really feel like them, they were just there so i grabed!
kitty

Postby kitty » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:23 am

just looking over what i wrote again and saw that i used the word "dinner" i have never ever ever used that word. its always been tea to me!

maybe im just trying to impress you guys! :lol:
kitty

Postby Dolly » Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:36 am

It worked Kitty, I'm impressed. Love your sense of humor too.
Are you a vegetarian?
I was one for two years but doctor made me give it up as my health started deteriorating.

I love your days food intake (yeah even the evil foods)

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:23 am

I'm unable to sleep, it's nearly 1am
My husband had a visitor tonight and he put out TimTams AND Black Forest TimTams AND choc coated peanuts on the table.
I'm ashamed to say I indulged a little.

I now can't sleep and want to make myself a cuppa but don't want to go to the kitchen incase some of the naughty foods are still out there.
I'll be brave and go there right now, just a tick......................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................
woohoo! I did it, I made it back with my cuppa in hand, without indulging in any of the chocolate stuff that was left out.
(ooooooh I am so NOT gonna clear up that stuff in the morning) Have to get hubby or one of my sons to hide the choc stuff.

Friday is a brand new day, with a brand new start.
Again, I wish my family would not bring chocolate (my weakness food) into the house.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby kitty » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:01 am

im not a vegetarian but like yourself dolly, i used to be but it was when i was doing heaps of sport and like yourself, the doctor told me i should eat a bit of meat. not much of a fan though. think that comes from living in a family of HUGE meat eaters....im so full of meat! :shock: think had my life long portion of meat when i was younger......
kitty

Return to True Stories