It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:49 pm

Free Newsletter

Weightloss Girls Daily Diary Friday 22/07

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Weightloss Girls Daily Diary Friday 22/07

Postby Dolly » Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:34 am

Pam thanks so much for oranizing this Daily Diary thread idea for us, it's bound to work.

Dear Diary, today I started off great, but then again I always do.

Breakfast
Porridge
stewed fruit
milk

and when I come back from Weight Watchers I will have my 2 cups of coffee (I try to only have coffee in the morning)

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Maraver » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:24 pm

How did you go at WW
I have had a rocky morning but will make up for it with some extra exercise over the weekend
Have finished work now my shift was 5am-2pm so its nice to have two days off
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Dolly » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:46 pm

I did pretty well at WW -1kg.
The lectures are so motivating, I think I really need their pep talks to help me get through the weekend (which as we know is when most of us lose our food control)

They said stocking up on diet biscuits might be a good idea incase visitors drop by. Paradise low-fat and Weight Watcher biscuits were recommended.
There's just one flaw with that plan, if Im aware there are bickies in the house, I won't rest until they've all been eaten.
I guess my visitors are going to have to announce they're coming first, then I'll go shopping for the low-fat TimTam look alikes.

Lunch
1 round of cheese, lettuce and tomato
1 glass of milk
1 Apple

This weather makes me want to snuggle in bed all day long with a good book.
Perhaps the Harry Potter one.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Maraver » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:59 pm

Well done Dolly I kilo down is good,if you could do that every week you would be happy, I can't remember if I told you girls I went to see Monster in Law at the movies it was brilliant really funny except Joan Fonda is so slim it made me green :cry:
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Dolly » Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:02 pm

But Remember Jane Fonda doesn't just look good from doing all her aerobics video's, she had a rib removed from each side to make her waist look tiny, OUCH!
Dolly

Postby Serena » Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:06 pm

I'm a bit down today too. I just can't be stuffed and I'm not really tired but I feel like I am. I have already had a nap and I might have another one yet, just so I have an excuse to snuggle up in my nice warm doona. Darren has an RDO today and he seems to have whipped himself into a cleaning frenzy with the stereo turned up so loud that the walls are nearly shaking. No fair! Afternoons are my time!

Anyway, I had my standard brekky and went to the gym and worked out till my legs felt like jelly. I had a cup of soup and two pieces of bread with marg then we went up the street and bought stuff, nothing exciting unfortunately. Then I told Darren he had to cook lunch because I was napping. He cooked us a chicken enchilada each and some steamed vegies. Oh, I almost forgot, I had a little choccy down the street just because it was near the register and I was craving choccy yesterday (although not this morning until I got to the register). I'm not doing too bad I guess. I've already drank about 2 litres of water and I've done exercise and eaten lots of vegies. I wonder can you overdose on vegies?

So how is everyone doing with Harry Potter? You're reading Goblet of Fire aren't you Dolly? That one absolutely scared the pants off me. Where do you draw the line and say this isn't really a kids book anymore? How about you Pam? Did you finish the half-blood prince yet?
Serena

Postby Maraver » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:05 pm

Hope to get more into Harry Potter over the weekend, I am just watching Big Brother with Andy I reckon Rita will be joining our forum if she carrys on eating like she does.
Made some nice hot chicken curry for tea, but will eat withi my limitations
Hope you are going well
Pam
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Dolly » Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:19 pm

Yes I think you're right about Rita, she does enjoy her food.

Big Brother starts in another 15 minutes here but unfortunately I won't be able to watch it, we're about to visit with a friend.
While I showered and beautified myself, my darling husband was preparing non-fat nibblies for us to take with us.
He chopped up a yellow capsicum, a green capsicum, some carrot, celery and some green beans. Now there's a top bloke!
We're also taking a chives and garlic dip and some plain rice crackers.

Dinner
tonight we indulged in a beef stir-fry, containing, mushrooms, onion, capsicum, carrot, cauliflower and some maggie oyster sauce.
I may have over eaten a tad on the steamed rice but that's only so it will blot up the alcohol I might indulge in tonight (ooops did I say that out loud?)

Catch ya later
Dolly

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Dolly

Postby Maraver » Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:52 pm

A girl from my own heart Dolly ..............enjoy
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Serena » Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:29 pm

Darren and I spent the afternoon arguing about his stupid little cleaning frenzy and my lack of interest there-in. Apparently we can clean the house from top to bottom and make it sparkle since he has a 4-day weekend. Talk about romantic. I can't wait till they invent robots to do your housework for you. Anyway we had spaghetti marinara for tea. I probably could've gone smaller servings and had a side salad but tough. There's nothing better when you're in a bad mood than a big plate of pasta. With the exception of cheese and onion chips and caramello ice cream that is, but I don't want to undo all the hard work. I think I'll have an early mark and hope that Darrens forgotten about his wonderful plans for the weekend by the time tomorrow comes.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:23 am

Serena, as much as we love them, men just don't get it!
They don't understand that we do our best cleaning work when nobody else is around.
When they're at home we just want to relax and enjoy their company no matter how much housework needs doing.

Dolly
Dolly

Return to True Stories