It is currently Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:38 am

Free Newsletter

Moomoo's new life

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Moomoo's new life

Postby Moomoo » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:51 pm

Tee hee I thought this was funny so I thought I'd put it on here!

I had a great dream last night and didn't want to wake up to go to work this morning!

I was with by soon to be hubby and somehow 2 giant Dominos pizzas appeared on the bench top Steaming hot with melted cheese.
I ate a whole pizza by myself!

It made me chuckle because last week I dreamt that I was at an all you can eat buffet!

I think I have food on my mind! guess it's a great way to eat what you want and not put on any weight though!

Postby Moomoo » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:33 pm

Had a sneaky weigh in this morning (official weigh day tomorrow) I weigh 95kg total loss of 10.5kg! DOUBLE DIGIT WEIGHT LOSS! How cool is that! :D :D :D :shock: :shock: :D :lol:

Thats also both of my first 2 mini goals smashed !

Shouldn't get too excited though. It's still the unofficial weigh in, none of the weight losses count unless it is an official weigh day.

Postby Moomoo » Thu May 15, 2008 3:54 pm

Sorry been busy for the last couple of weeks wedding organising, excercising and working so no time to log on and chat and read :(
Had a busy weekend replenishing all my meals in the freezer. All stocked up now on home cooked Weight watchers meals, enough to last for another 3 weeks! Phew!

I’m having one of those weeks this week :evil: :cry:
Our shower sprung a leak and caused all the plaster in our bedroom to get soggy and bubbly.
We’re using the proper bathroom for now. I jumped in the shower after my workout, grabbed the shower head to move it to the right place and it snapped off in my hand!! :roll: So I had a shower just using the pipe out of the wall!

Jumped in the car on Tuesday morning to go to work, went a got a cup of coffee and some fuel and then crashed the car into a concrete post on the way out of the gas station! :evil: :oops: :cry:
I have a fantastic purple seatbelt bruise on my shoulder and chest but other wise I’m fine, There goes more of the wedding budget money! Grrrr My coffee decorated all of the inside of the car and completely soaked me. The car stinks now!

As for diet food this week - I haven't been particularly good (when I'm stressed/angry/upset I tend to eat) but I have exercised harder than normal this week. I read on someone’s posts (I think it was cac33) about running on the treadmill for a minute then walking for a min then running for a min and so on.
I tried it out and I can now run on the tread mill for over 10 mins each session (in bursts) on a incline of 3 and walk for 20 mins on top of that (as well as weights work and tummy exercises)
My fitness levels are beginning to amaze me and I am loving the shape that my body has started taking on! I am getting a fantastic waist that I haven’t seen before!
I am actually considering doing a fun run at the beginning of next year (to much going on this year what with the wedding etc) It'll give me another goal to work towards after the wedding :D

I got on the scales this morning I have lost 1kg this week! Taking me to a total loss of 11.9kg (It doesn’t count though as the official weigh in is tomorrow morning) Fingers crossed it stays at that loss (or the loss gets bigger!) over night.

Anyway enough rambling on!

Take care all!

Postby Cac33 » Thu May 15, 2008 4:24 pm

Oh sorry Moomoo that you're having a crappy week! What a nightmare about your car & the shower1 :evil:

I think you read the treadmill thingy on Rachels thread (booties) as she does HIIT (high intensity interval training) on the treadmill. I'm also doing interval training but not on the treadmill, I run outside listening to the C25K podcasts. It's intense training but it really helping shrink my body & burn off those cals!

Nice one on the loss but will congratulate you tomorrow when it's offical :wink: . You might even loose a bit more!

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70

Return to True Stories