It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:48 pm

Free Newsletter

Diary Monday 25/7

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Diary Monday 25/7

Postby Dolly » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:45 am

Dear Diary, yay it's a fresh new week and so far so good.
I hope I can behave myself food wise this week, well lets
just see how I manage for one day first as I usually end up
being a bad, bad girl.

Breakfast
Fruit salad
and 2 cups of coffee

Dolly
Dolly

Postby kitty » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:48 am

dear diary,

betty wouldn't be very happy with me as i had a naughty weekend, but i am going to do my best to please her this week.

breakfast
yoghurt and banana
jasmine tea

i plan on one of my famous delicious salad sandwhiches for lunch. yummo!
kitty

Postby Dolly » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:03 pm

Kitty, I just heard your fairy god mother Betty say, that she wants you to do penance of 20 wall pushups, PRONTO!
Stand 60 cms away from the nearest wall, feet apart and in line with your shoulders, get your face close to the wall, then push your arms out straight, repeat 19 more times (wall pushups are great for making sexy firm upper arms)
Hmmmm.......perhaps I'd better do those too.
Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:33 pm

I didn't bother much with points counting over the weekend so I probably went over but too bad. Yesterday I bought some new gym clothes. I hate clothes shopping because I just know nothing's going to look good on me, but I guess that's why I'm putting in all this hard work to try and rectify that. Anyway, they're comfy as I have been to the gym this morning and tried them out. I felt a little conspicuous though. I had to buy a tank top because the fat-chick t-shirts all looked like pyjamas. And I'm a little self-conscious about my tattoo which I got when I was young and stupid and thought it made me so tough. I still like it but it looked a lot better when I didn't have flabby saggy arms though.

I had my standard brekky, and after the gym I had a banana (no idea why but bananas always make me more hungry) and a bowl of vegie soup with two slices of buttered bread. I feel very full now so I will probably have a fairly late lunch. I have drunk 3 litres of water already and I feel thoroughly bloated because of it but I need to compensate for replacing water with alcohol over the weekend.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:05 pm

Sloosh.....sloosh, did I just hear Serena walk by? teehee! that's a lot of water. There won't be any toxins in you.

Lunch
Home made pumpkin soup (that I made on the weekend)
Crusty french bread slices with a little butter
An apple

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:07 pm

Ooops, I don't know how those choc coated peanuts got onto my shopping list.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Maraver » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:16 pm

Hi girls just finished my shift I do 5am to pm on Mondays always a bad eating day today and I had a terrible nights sleep but ingenaeral feeling ok today I have had a quick tidy round and I am going to have a rest in front of the idiot box for a while. Been pouring steadily now for a couple of hours
Have a good day and Dolly leave those choc peanuts alone
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Dolly » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:21 pm

Okay, I will.
Dolly

Postby Serena » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:45 pm

I was reading in one of the articles that you're supposed to drink a litre of water per 25kg of body weight. That's over 5 litres every day! I know it's achievable but man, that's gotta be uncomfortable. I suppose if you have to rush off to the toilet every five minutes you haven't got much time for snacking. Maybe that was the intention all along!
Serena

Postby Dolly » Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:55 pm

Hi Serena, yes you're right, many people have come up with different answers to this one.
But basically, people who are athletes or who are out in the summer heat will require more water about 3 to 4 litres per day,
but on average, a person should drink no more than 2 to 2.5 litres per day to hydrate and clean toxins out of their liver and kidney.

Click here - http://www.answerbag.com/q_view.php/11963

Image Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:50 pm

Well, today I did my gym workout and a tae-bo workout. It's not so hard to drink lots when you sweat lots. Darren had another RDO today so I told him that he had to cook dinner and he did a pretty good job of it too. Steak, mushies and capsicum cooked on the hot plate and steamed carrot, pumpkin, brussel sprouts and broccoli. It was pretty yum, although I should probably talk to him about portion size. I swear he cooked a whole head of broccoli and about 10 brussel sprouts. At least I make sure to only buy small cuts of meat so we don't have to worry about that. I know Darren would love it (as probably any man would) but a whole plate of steak is not my idea of a nice dinner. I'm not a vegetarian anymore, but I still don't like lots of meat.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:57 am

Serena, your Darren sounds wonderful, do you hire him out?
Sometimes I just get too tired to cook and it would be nice to get a night off.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:24 am

I do sometimes volunteer his services (he's also an electrician and pretty good at fixing stuff. Sunday lunch at mum's place quite often turns into a working bee). I'm not sure he appreciates it though.
Serena

Return to True Stories