It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:17 am

Free Newsletter

Tuesday 26th July

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Tuesday 26th July

Postby Maraver » Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:38 am

Morning girls, just dashing off to work, had a lovely evening at my step sons last night him and his girlfriend cooked sushi for the first time but cooked to much so we were invited over for an impromptu dinner, it was delicous so was the champers :oops:
I have left overs to take for lunch too
Hope you all have a good day and think thin
cya tonite
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Dolly » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:09 am

Hi girls,
Pam yummy, I love making and eating sushi, the trouble with me is that I don't know how to stop at eating 6, therefore I end up gaining weight.
As you probably know, the seaweed wrap is really great for turning the metabolism on as it's filled with natural iodine.

Breakfast
Whilst getting back to the Sugar Addicts Diet (that I found in a magazine)
For breakfast I had two wholemeal toasts
with 2 teaspoons of peanut paste
and a small glass of orange Juice

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Fairie » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:47 am

Morning Ladies, it's so miserable and wet outside I can't even go walking and I need to as I have been eating big time. :oops: Not impressed having a cold, maybe that's why. We work outside and this weather is not helpful. :x

Anyway I hope you are all having a better week. :)

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Serena » Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:34 am

I love sushi too and when I make it there's always way too much so my dad and brother come over (my mum and sister don't like it) and then there's leftovers for work too and you can't waste it because it's just so nice. It's more expensive but sometimes it's easier to just order a sushi pack from the Japanese restaurant like we did Sunday night. That way you can't over indulge.

I have decided not to go to the gym today but have done tae-bo already and we are going on our little family bike ride soon, though I'm not looking forward to going outside today because it's cold and windy and overcast. Depending on how I feel I might try for pilates this afternoon too. I started yoga this morning but I get bored really easily and switched to tae-bo instead. Yoga is pretty tough but it's too slow. Maybe I need to do it so I can learn some patience.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:01 pm

Lunch

2 bowls of Pumpkin Soup
bread

a boost bar
Dolly

Postby Serena » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:33 pm

We got our bike ride in just before the rain. Then I cooked a pasta bake for lunch with chicken and beans and corn and mushrooms. I was going to put other vegies in but it turns out Darren used most of them last night. He never tells me these things when it's useful like when we were down the street this morning. Never mind. I guess I go to the green grocer tomorrow. I had a big nap after Darren left for work. Maybe it's the weather. I think my body is adjusting to all the exercise, so I can't really blame that anymore. I had the left over pasta bake for tea.

That Fly Lady sure knows what she's doing, Dolly. Wouldn't everything be so much easier if I could be that organised? I have something to aspire to.
Serena

Return to True Stories