It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:50 am

Free Newsletter

Dropping dress sizes

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Dropping dress sizes

Postby sunshine » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:54 pm

Thats great news, I bet you feel fantastic. Well done!!
sunshine

Re:

Postby LillyPilly » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:16 pm

sassi wrote:when i lose the weight i can see myself becoming a complete nightmare with clothes - i love clothes and with more options i'll be buying things constantly!

Ditto :D
LillyPilly

Postby ProudMumOf1 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:23 pm

YAY Congrats to all who have dropped sizes :D
I can't wait to be a size 10-12 :P
Jennifer (Single Mum) 22

SW - 93kg on 12.01.08
CW - 84.3kg on 29.03.08
GW - 65kg

3rd MINI GOAL - 78kg (15kg lost) = $50 into Clothing Kitty ($150 TTL)
ProudMumOf1

Postby Moomoo » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:22 pm

I'm 10kg down and haven't dropped a size yet :cry:
Although I am sort of thinking my pants and tops where so incredibly tight that really they should of been a bigger size! They are now loose but not enough that I need to drop a size...yet!

I agree with this size thing! I have some new pants in a size 16 which I can't get up past my thighs :evil: and yet the size 18's I'm wearing are nearly too big!

I really want to buy a sewing machine and get creative to make myself some nice dresses and maybe some pants that fit! although the idea sounds good I'm sure I'll buy it and it would sit in the cupboard gathering dust! :roll:
Moomoo

Postby Tarz » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:29 pm

I really want to buy a sewing machine and learn to make my own clothes. But i need to wait until i live somewhere that has the room for a big table. My mum always made me clothes and i loved them, i would pick out the pattern the search for a good material and she would make them.
I have the issue where my butt is bigger then my hips so pants will be so lose up top but tight around mu butt and thighs. I haven't bought any smaller pants yet but have tried some on, i figure i will wait until i desperatley need to buy new ones (thats when they are basically falling off me). Finger crossed that its not far off.
Tarz

Postby Moomoo » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:18 pm

I'm top heavy so I buy a dress that goes over my boobs but then it hangs like a sack everywhere else. I'd love to just buy one and do a bit so cutting and sewing and look glam!
My mum used to make me clothes too, Mostly knitted jumpers/cardigans though, she made me an excellent My little pony one where the ponies had rainbow manes and tails, I was the envy of all my friends! (I was about 6/7years old then!)
Moomoo

Previous

Return to True Stories