It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:20 am

Free Newsletter

I lost 58.7kg-how shree ganesh foods helped me lose it

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

I lost 58.7kg-how shree ganesh foods helped me lose it

Postby gracenjeri » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:01 pm

I have tried all diets in my life and i was so frustrated! Each time i would start a new diet i would get too frustrated with little or no result
i felt so depressed and didnt know what to do. Then one day i was going shopping and i noticed this indian shop-shreeganesh foods. I went in and looked at all the wholesome foods-lentils-wholemeal breads-healthy snacks. I went to the counter and spoke to the pretty lady-she herself was very skinny and asked what she ate. She said she basically ate lentils and wholemeal bread plus healthy snack and lots of water. She was very kind and sweet and gave me lots of recipes on how to cook healthy meals with authentic indian curries. I bought over 50 dollars worth of goods and started trying the recipes. I am so happy to say that after a year of healthy eating, i have lost 58.7 kg!!!!!!! If anyone wants to know where they are-then its shop 8, balcatta village, 361 waneroo rd in balcatta. I have to say seriously indians are known to be so slim and after visiting shree ganesh foods, i know why.

in summary best way to lose weight is to eat good healthy foods!1 I am soooo happy cause now i can wear any clothes i want and n ot feel ashamed of my body.

Re: I lost 58.7kg-how shree ganesh foods helped me lose it

Postby kj1 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:56 am

That is such great advice and well done too a huge achievement!

Sometimes doing something a little out of the ordinary with the diet is just what is needed. I wouldn't have thought of that one but am going to try to incorporate some indian meals.

Return to True Stories