It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:50 pm

Free Newsletter

Seeking weight loss wonder woman for magazine feature

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Seeking weight loss wonder woman for magazine feature

Postby ThatsLife » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:30 pm

Hi there,

Firstly, congratulations to you all for sticking together on this forum and helping each other through the battle of the bulge!

I write for a well-known Aussie weekly magazine and we're searching for someone who can inspire our readers by telling their weight loss story.

Have you ever flicked through your photo albums or digital camera only to be horrified of a 'happy' snap of yourself looking flabby during the festive season? We've all been there but we're looking for a weight loss wonder woman who has used this Christmas shot as inspiration to make a change and has achieved it with flying colours. Does this sound like you?

If so, we'd like a brief run down of your story and some before and after pictures. Also, details on the christmas snap (were you standing in front of a Christmas tree, wearing a reindeer jumper, opening presents or even sitting on Santa's lap?).

If my editor decides you're the woman who can get our readers ready for action, we'll need to interview you over the phone and possibly get some more photos. You will of course be paid for your time and effort and the only thing we'd ask is that you speak exclusively with us until your story hits the shelves.

If you're interested please email me at [email protected]

To the rest of you, well done and best of luck for a fabulous future!
ThatsLife

Re: Seeking weight loss wonder woman for magazine feature

Postby gracie » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:18 am

Hopefully, this time next year :twisted:
gracie

Return to True Stories