It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:02 am

Free Newsletter

Thursday 28/7

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Thursday 28/7

Postby Maraver » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:11 am

Morning girls I feel so much better after a sneaky day off I even got up and did sone ironing this morning before work, I have posted a challenge for August I hope you will all join, have a great day and I hope all those with aches and pains will feel better soon
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Fairie » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:28 am

Good to hear your feeling better. We all have to have some ME time just for ourselves.
Haven't heard of ironing being used as therapy before, but if it works. :wink:

Have a good day :)

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Serena » Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:17 pm

Your August challenge sounds like a great idea Pam. It might be that extra bit of motivation we've all been looking for, something to work towards.

Well, yesterday I did no exercise and didn't count my points either, although I think I ate pretty well for most of the day, right up until the toaster beckoned me. Today I have slept in until 11 - shame on me! - and I don't think I will get to the gym today either, although I will do my weights at home and a tae-bo workout. I may also take the dog for a walk. We are having bacon and eggs on toast for lunch which is perfect for a cold day like today but not so good for the diet. I haven't done groceries yet because I haven't written out a meal plan yet. Hopefully I will get around to that tonight.
Have a good day all!
Serena

Postby Dolly » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:15 pm

Hi Girls,
Serena, those bacon and eggs don't sound so bad seeing you never had any breakfast.
I hope you get your energy back soon, sounds like you might have a flu making you feel drained.

breakfast
2 slices of raisin toast
1 teaspoon butter
1 teaspoon jam
2 cups of coffee

Dolly
Last edited by Dolly on Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dolly

Postby Fairie » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:24 pm

The Miracle of Sunshine

It's amazing the first day that the sun has shined for a few days and I have spring cleaned the house. (dusting, vacuum & washing)
Now I'm going to take the dog for a walk. :)

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Serena » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:42 pm

If you've got sunshine today that means we should have a nice sunny weekend. We're about level with Adelaide and generally get your weather about 2 days later. I can't wait. The cold doesn't bother me so much as the cloud. Overcast days are so depressing.

And I think you may be right about me getting sick Dolly. I'm not really sick but it's been threatening for a few days, and I have been pretty tired for no good reason. Hopefully I can keep fending it off. My sister is always coming over and she seems to be sick all the time, a different bug each week. I take that as a sign that I must be taking okay care of myself because I don't get sick very often. And just because my sister is thinner than me it doesn't mean she's healthier.

Have been for a family bike ride and am now procrastinating about my weights workout. I should just go do it. And tae-bo too. Then I can go have a nice spa and not feel guilty. I should get some nice smelling salts for the bath to make it extra nice.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:30 pm

Lunch
4 thin Rice cakes
with butter and jam on them
2 pears

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:58 pm

Have had toasted sandwiches for tea with lots of cheese and more cups of coffee today than I care to admit. I also had a nap - after sleeping in so late! It's not a good thing. Tomorrow will have to be better. I don't want this lazy behaviour to become a habit and undo all my hard work.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:07 pm

Dinner
chicken stir-fry
with red and green capsicums, onion, oyster sauce and sweet chilli sauce.
served with steamed rice.

I also had 4 squares of chocolate.

Dolly
Dolly

Return to True Stories