It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:55 pm

Free Newsletter

Saturday's Journal 30/7

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Saturday's Journal 30/7

Postby Dolly » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:38 am

Another fresh new day to wipe the slate clean and start dieting again.

This morning so far I've eaten 2 pears
and had a cup of coffee.
I'll have my cereal breakfast at 11am because I find that if I delay my food intake, I'm less likely to pig-out at the end of the day.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Maraver » Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:22 am

How hard is this journey we are on,
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Fairie » Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:01 pm

Morning Ladies, just got back from my walk on this beautiful morning :D

I know it's hard this weightloss journey Maraver and it is the hardest thing I have ever set myself to do but there are small rewards along the way. What about fitting into some clothes you haven't been able to get into for awhile or when people start commenting that they can see you are loosing weight. 8)

I have decided to reward myself big time when I get to my goal weight (which is a long way off) and that is a weekend at a resort and be pampered from head to toe with massages and what ever else they do at those places. :wink:

I hope everyone has a good day :)

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

FIRST GOAL - TO DOUBLE FIGURES
Fairie

Postby Maraver » Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:03 pm

We have to give ourselves goals don't we, it is so easy to get stuck in a rut, or at least sat on my bum in front of this computer on my days off, I have decided next Saturday I am going to go into town and have a walk around the Torrens it should be lovely this time of year
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Serena » Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:16 pm

I'm not doing so great today. Slept in again and then had to go over to my sisters because she was cooking and then realised she didn't have any recipes or any of the equipment she needed or a car to go buy ingredients. Why cook in the first place then? She may have been fishing for me to cook for her but nobody has forced her to do it so why should I? Being the obliging sister that I am I took over some cookbooks and my mixmaster and rammekins and blowtorch for the creme brulee. Then I drove her down the street to buy ingredients. But all of this meant I didn't get brekky or a coffee. I had to settle instead for a coke and a mars bar. It's amazing how quickly you adjust to less sugar because I didn't even enjoy them. For lunch we have had a salad and turkey multigrain roll which was yummy and finally I got my coffee.
Tonight we are having date night and are going to taco bills for dinner (love those margheritas!) and then to the movies to see Fantastic 4. It should be fun.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:41 pm

Gosh my computer monitor is so faded white I can hardly read anything. I'll have to sneak on my husbands computer tomorrow.

Today I went shopping 3 times and went to my sisters to see her (her athsma is playing up) Then I went to the hospital to visit with my neice, so I've had plenty of exercise.

Had a pretty good day OP (for a weekend) I can't read what I've written because the brightness is uncontrollable and the screen is going whiter each hour. Must get a new monitor soon.

Dolly
Dolly

Return to True Stories