It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:24 am

Free Newsletter

Monday's Journal 1/8

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Monday's Journal 1/8

Postby Dolly » Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:56 am

So far so good
Had a protein shake and some bacon (no bread)

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:16 am

I was a bit slack yesterday and then I got quite violently ill last night and I figure since nothing stayed in my system then it cancels out all of the chocolate that I ate.

Anyway, today is a new day and a brand new month. August challenge time. I have had my muesli with prunes and my coffee. I have not been to the gym and am still not feeling 100% so I may give it a miss for today and just do tae-bo this afternoon if I feel up to it. Maybe a nice gentle walk in the park will do.

I have written out a meal plan and I have to go do groceries today so that I have lots of lovely fresh fruit and veg in the house and no chocolate or chips or bicsuits or anything else naughty.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:19 pm

Well done Serena, I like your plan.
Unfortunately it's my sons 21st birthday today meaning there were some really naughty foods that attacked my mouth.
I'll have to exercise to burn up some of the extra kilojoule intake.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:41 pm

We had a yummy chicken stir-fry for lunch with lots and lots of vegies and some basmati rice which I think is the low GI one. I get leftovers for tea, not that I much feel like tea. Have spent the afternoon with my sister and went and got monte carlo biscuits from the shop. Sometimes living less than 100m from a 24 hour service station / convenience store isn't as convenient as you might think. After vowing this morning to have no biscuits in the house I went and bought biscuits. Shame on me. And we polished off the packet between us! At least they weren't tim tams! Never mind. Hopefully tomorrow I will be feeling well again and will have more determination to behave. I have no energy today and haven't accomplished a single thing all day.
Serena

Postby Maraver » Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:31 pm

Well Serena at least you are honest my friend tomorrows another day, Dolly how did you celebrate your sons 21st what did you do anything exciting
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Dolly » Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:48 pm

Hi Pam, I asked my son what he'd like for dinner for his 21st. I said we could go to a restaurant of his choice or have an array of chinese food at home or I could cook him his favourite meal, but NO he wanted KFC with the works!
followed by ice-cream cake. I can't even talk about how my diet went out the window. My sister and her kids came to visit at cake time.

On Saturday 6th we're having his actual birthday party. 90 people will be here raging (I've polished up the mirror ball) Plus his girlfriends parentswill be here, they want to finally meet us (I don't think they'll like the noisy music and standing room only)
He said he only wanted finger food and a cake for his party, he did not want any food that would warrant a plate, so everything I'm preparing will probably be on the end of a tooth pick or jatz cracker.
I'm too scared to step on the scales incase I've gained 3 kilo or something

Dolly
Dolly

Return to True Stories