It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:18 pm

Free Newsletter

Tuesday 2/8

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Tuesday 2/8

Postby Serena » Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:36 pm

Well, was feeling pretty sick when I went to bed last night but felt better this morning so I went to the gym. Maybe it was too much too soon and I needed another day of rest because by the time I got home I had the shakes and a throbbing headache. I had to have panadol and a lie down for half an hour. We then did the groceries, finally. I can't wait till I'm more organised and everything isn't such a big effort. We had chicken and steamed veg for lunch and I'm starting to feel a little better but really tired. I filled up at the petrol station and there was a big cue to pay. I swear Coles express go out of the way to hire the slowest console operators just so you have to stand there surrounded by chocolate bars with all of them calling out your name. I bought a sesame bar instead. I will not be bullied into buying chocolate. It's principle!
Serena

Postby Dolly » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:20 pm

Serena, I hope you feel fully recovered soon.
Good call on the seseme bar instead of the choc bar.

I need to wind the clock back and start the day over.
I plan to have a healthy choice dinner tonight and lots of water to fill any gaps.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:00 pm

I must get out of the habit of eating easy food for dinner. Since Darren works afternoon shift I am home alone for dinner and it seems like too much effort to make a proper meal for just me. Quite often it's toasted sandwiches. Tonight it's 2 minute noodles with buttered bread. Not very nutritious, is it? I might go make a pot of soup then tomorrow night I can have easy food that's also nutritious.
Serena

Postby Maraver » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:26 pm

Hi Serena why don't you make extra for lunch and then have it for dinner the following evening then you are not having the same thing twice, but I agree it must be hard.
I am struggling with lots of stuff at the moment I just seem so tired all the time, I don't sleep well that doesn't help and yes the extra weight is the big burden, wouldn't I just likt to wake up in the morning and find it all gone
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Return to True Stories