It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:50 am

Free Newsletter

Osolean!

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Osolean!

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:46 pm

Hi Sarah,

I removed your personal email address for two reasons. Firstly it appears to contravene our forum rules
2. Participate for Personal rather than Business Reasons
• Refrain from using the forum solely to advertise, promote or sell products and services.

Secondly it's not a good idea to post your personal email address on public forums. It could attract all manner of psychos, weirdos and (worst of all) spammers.

It's possible that you are a new member who is just really, really excited about your choice of weight loss product so I'm leaving the rest of your post as is. There are other threads dedicated to different programs so I see this as being no different, but understand that a brand new member popping up and immediately talking about a miracle weight loss product is going to make people highly suspicious. If it walks like a spammer and talks like a spammer in our collective experience it's usually a spammer.

If I'm wrong and you're not a spammer then my apologies. I hope you enjoy your stay at the forum. But please don't post your email address or come here simply to advertise a commercial product.

cheers,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Postby [email protected] » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:36 pm

Sarah,

It is great you and your friend lost some kilo's while taking OSOlean. I know the product well and have done a number of blind tests. I have had greater weight loss with clients taking skimmed milk powder who thought they were taking some jee whiz product.

Like any shake or meal replacement regular exercise is always advised and is why products like these can make claims of amazing fat loss. Reality is you would still loose weight if you did not take the product and exercised 30 minutes a day while eating whole nutrient dense foods. Invest is a good pair of running shoes not a chemically enhanced product your body was not designed to consume.

Dane
[email protected]

Postby Jisgone » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:54 pm

the same person has been spamming the product on calorie king... and the osolean website was pulled down cause they were reported to the business fraud people
Jisgone

Return to True Stories