It is currently Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:40 am

Free Newsletter

HELP HELP HELP

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

HELP HELP HELP

Postby taralouise23 » Fri May 22, 2009 1:00 pm

OKays where do i start ive struggled with my weight for so many years and i know im sooooooooooooooo not alone, and for so many years ive tryed losing weight for everyone else and never for just me, and well the last week or so ive been really thinking about it and ive decided to lose weight for me now me :D and so i can be healthier and stronger and skinner and sexier :D ive been researching alot of websites to help me with diet ideas and exercise planners but ive found it very hard some websites are so confusing and i feel lost reading them, i just want something that makes sence that i can do everyday and stick to it and ive found this forum which is fantasic full of strong women and there amazing storys and struggles,
taralouise23

Re: HELP HELP HELP

Postby alisvolatpropriis » Fri May 22, 2009 1:10 pm

Hi TaraLouise!

Try http://www.calorieking.com.au it is a very good site to track what you are eating and calories you are consuming!

I have been using this for about 2 months - i've been lazy though, so i haven't lost as much weight as i wanted - but that's ok... slow and steady does it :D

have a look around - there are alot of people on the forum, who are very knowledgable, inspirational and helpful!

Good luck with your journey!!!

AVP
SW: 70kg
CW: 69.9kg
Goal 1: 65kg
Goal 2: 60kg
Ultimate Goal: 55kg
alisvolatpropriis

Postby taralouise23 » Fri May 22, 2009 1:18 pm

wow thank you so much it helps alot to know that there is people out there that are having the same bad days as you and u can talk to them and they understand, thanks heaps for that!
taralouise23

Postby alisvolatpropriis » Sat May 23, 2009 5:22 pm

you're welcome anytime! yes and i agree! i have almost "given up" so many times since i started eating better, but didn't see results! all i had to do was login and see what others are doing! it motivates me to keep going!!! =)\

i hope this site does the same for u!
SW: 70kg
CW: 69.9kg
Goal 1: 65kg
Goal 2: 60kg
Ultimate Goal: 55kg
alisvolatpropriis

Postby taralouise23 » Sun May 24, 2009 1:52 pm

that is soooooooooooooo true ive been doing the same loggin on and talking to people it really helps alot specially when ur struggling
taralouise23

Return to True Stories