It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:41 pm

Free Newsletter

Friday 5/8

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Friday 5/8

Postby Dolly » Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:32 pm

Hi everyone,
I attended my WW class this morning and it has inspired me to succeed.
So far so good
I've gotta brace myself for the weekend. Not only are weekends where we often relax on our diets but my son is celebrating his 21st tomorrow and there are oodles of naughty nibblies in the pantry and fridge :shock:

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:18 pm

Don't be so hard on yourself Dolly! Give yourself permission to enjoy your sons 21st, it only happens once.

I bought the CSIRO diet from the bookshop this morning because I was curious, and once I get curious it just bugs me and bugs me until eventually I go buy whatever it is that I've fixated on anyway. So I've saved myself the stress and just bought it. Plus I love buying books and any excuse is a good one. Hopefully will have a read over the weekend, but just flicking through the meals look pretty good, not as meaty as I've heard which is good since I'm a recovering vego and not hugely keen on red meat.

Ran lots of errands this morning and didn't get to the gym, still got lots of walking in down the street though. Have had tacos for lunch again with lots of sour cream, yum yum. I'm off to my friends this afternoon. I think we're painting. But she's on a diet too so I should be fairly safe.
Serena

Return to True Stories