It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:41 pm

Free Newsletter

Monday 8/8

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Monday 8/8

Postby Serena » Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:51 am

It's a fresh new week all, time to get positive! After spending the weekend with friends and family I am surprised that I actually have managed to stick to my diet fairly well. There were a few hiccups but nothing I feel guilty about. I really wanted to start the CSIRO diet today but have decided we're not quite ready for it, so next week it is. I shall pencil it into my diary now!
Serena

Postby Dolly » Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:13 pm

Hi all, yes it is a brand new week indeed.
I've pre prepared my lunch in a large plastic container.
Lunch consists of lots of salad, a 200g can of tuna in sprinwater tipped over the top, plus 6 or 7 garlic olives thrown in there too.

I think I'll make myself a hot cuppa, the air is chilly here in Perth.

Dolly

Dolly

Postby Fairie » Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:02 pm

Hi everyone, it is so wet & cold here today it's hard to feel enthused about anything.

I had a some chicken, tomatoe & cheese in a mountain bread for lunch.
Tea will be some fresh fish, a cup of veggie soup, a salad and some Rockmelon :)
Fairie

Postby Serena » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:04 pm

This mornings enthusiasm is gone and I'm feeling depressed. Had lunch with my sister and she cooked us sausages in bread. They don't believe in vegies at their house. Then I got cranky with Darren and I've been looking at job applications wondering if I'll bother and I bought a whole block of aero green chocolate fully intending to eat the whole thing, although I've gotten about half way through now and I feel sick. I think I'm disappointed as I was really looking forward to starting the CSIRO diet today. Nevermind. I'll jump back on the bandwagon tomorrow - hopefully.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:55 pm

Serena you're not alone, I'm having a fat day too.
Roll on Tuesday, don't cha jus' hate party leftovers!

Dolly
Dolly

Return to True Stories