It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:23 am

Free Newsletter

Wednesday 10/8

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Wednesday 10/8

Postby Maraver » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:51 am

hi girls sorry I have been AWOL not been feeling too good, a bit depressed but working on shaking myself out of it, keep up the good work and I will get back to being a good moderator real soon, life is just a bit ordinary at the moment
take care
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Dolly » Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:51 am

Yay Pammy! i did miss you so.
I hope you're feeing better soon, it really sucks when you've got to struggle through each day with poor health.
I've got this aching stiff muscles thing happening to me each morning for the past 4 weeks. I literally can't walk properly for a couple of hours. I hope it's not fibromyalgia. I've decided to get rid of all the allergen foods that might irritate the condition for 2 weeks so I can see if it helps.
nuts, wheat, dairy, soy etc.
I'm also going to avoid the deadly nightshade family of foods for 2 weeks
potato, tomato, chilli peppers, capsicum, eggplant

Dolly
Last edited by Dolly on Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:39 pm

Today for lunch I had a huge salad consisting of a can of salmon, also tinned beetroot, sliced olives, pineapple pieces with juice, shredded carrot and some shredded red cabbage.
I also had 4 thin rice cakes with 30g of cheese

I've already consumed 4 of my 8 glasses of water so I'm feeling pretty good today.

Where is everyone?? :(
Dolly
Dolly

Postby Fairie » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:28 pm

I hope you are feeling better soon Marveer, it must be this miserable weather that is making us depressed.

For lunch I had a cup of homemade veggie soup and 2 crackers with cheese

Dinner will be fresh fish, salad and some fruit.
Fairie

Postby Maraver » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:49 pm

Hi girls part of my misery is caused by a cracked tooth, I am off to the dentist tomorrow to get if fixed, I am absoloutly petrified of the dentist.........................I have not been in 20 years he will take one look inside my mouth and see $$$$$$$$ signs
I could cry with the pain and thinking about going to the dentist but I must get it fixed or I will be in the loony bin
:cry: :cry:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Dolly » Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:10 pm

Pam, he doesn't have to see dollar signs. All you have to do is ask him to fix the worst one or two.

I hadn't been to the dentist for 15 or was it 20 years because our money all went towards our bills and our kids (now uni fees and possible weddings) anyway when a tooth broke, a raw nerve was touching my cheek (I nearly passed out with pain)
I told the dentist to just fix the tooth causing me pain and I'd come back when I could afford another tooth fixed.

You are the payer so you are in control no matter how good or bad your teeth may be at this time. I'll be saying prayers all goes well with the appointment.

hugs
Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:55 pm

Don't know what's wrong with me this week. It's like I've fallen off the wagon and, glad to be rid of the excess weight, the wagon's galloped off up the hill at full speed leaving me on my fat behind in a cloud of dust. And what's worse, it would seem I have no inclination to chase after it. Tim tams, chips and ice cream today - not a single vegie in sight! Shame on me. Hopefully I can pick myself back up again tomorrow. Not looking forward to weigh-in.
Serena

Postby emma21 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:13 am

Like yesterday I had another great day today.... I'm serious - writing things down really helps... I spend 10 mins at the end of each day writing down what I'm going to eat the next day and working out the kJs so when I'm hungry I know what I can eat and I dont just reach for the first thing I see...

I stayed under my kJ allowance again. I havent set a fat allowance as such - but since Saturday I dont think it has been over 30g a day - most days its about 25g..

I was proud of my exercise efforts today. Did my 2mile dvd early on in the day and then got 5.7km in on the exercise bike. I was so bored later on in the day (after I had cleaned the house and bubba was asleep) so I did another 5.7km - a whole 14.6km of walking and riding today - and I feel so good for it!!

Im looking forward to weigh in - I am pretty confident that I have lost at least a kg or 2 (well I will be very shocked if i havent lost weight)

Emma :)
emma21

Return to True Stories