It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:12 am

Free Newsletter

Friday, 12/8

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Friday, 12/8

Postby Fairie » Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:25 am

Morning everyone

I hope you are feeling better today Maraveer.

Weigh in today and am not feeling positive about it. I am having trouble with my sinuses since I had a cold and I'm finding it very hard to think or focus on anything :(

I hope everyone went well this week :)
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:50 am

Godd morning everyone,
Fairie, so sorry to hear that you're having problems with sinus. My husband gets that too, not fun at all.

I love how I stratigically belong to diet places that have weigh-ins on different days.
Weightloss Forum - Thursday's
Weight Watcher meetings - Friday's
and eDiets.com - Monday's
This now ensures that I can't eat over my weakest time (the dreaded weekend)

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Maraver » Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:15 am

Morning girls still suffering today its just a permenant thud now now not extreme discomfort so hopefully by tomorrow I will be pain free, I feel such a woos becuase people say oh they had no pain etc etc etc but I am very umcomfortable anyway enough of me, I want to thamk you all for embracing the forum and making it a great place to visit when I am on the mend I hope to contribute more than I have done in the last couple of weeks
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Fairie » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:22 pm

Good to hear you are feeling a bit better Maraver, I also stress something terrible when I have to go to the dentist even though he's so gentle and I very rarely have to much pain.

I think I might change my weigh days Dolly, because I get weighed on Friday's I then tend to over eat on the weekend and I think that's OK as I have the rest of the week to be good. :oops:
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:50 pm

Fairie, any weigh-in day will be fine with me. As Pam's the moderator and in charge of our Weightloss Forum, if she says it's okay to have the weigh-in day changed to Friday's I'm fine with that.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Maraver » Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:11 pm

Girls any day is fine as long as you weight one week apart, I am still not 100% but I am going in to work tomorrow otherwise I will never ever catch up, but whilst I have been lying around I have had lots of time to think and ponder on my situation, and I think I have come to terms with what I have to do, so as from today its a step in the positive direction for me no more pussy footing around.
Hope you are all having a great day I am sure I will be 100% tomorrow but by hec I have been through some pain killers
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Dolly » Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:25 pm

I'm so happy to have had another On Plan day.
Gotta go and watch big brother now.
I pray you will get some painless sleep tonight Pam.

Toodles
Dolly
Dolly

Return to True Stories