It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:38 pm

Free Newsletter

Sunday, 14/8

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Sunday, 14/8

Postby Dolly » Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:34 am

Today may be my diet downfall day.

I've started off well and eaten my porridge for breakfast, but now I have to travel with my husband down to Bunbury to visit with my dear elderly mother-in-law.
The routine is we drive for two hours south of Perth to then visit with his various family members (avoiding the ones that smoke because of my allergy)
Then we pick up some Chicken Treat and eat it with dear MIL.
As with the fat grams, calories and Weight Watcher points, they'll just fly out the window.
MIL would think me strange if I just brought in a sandwich, so I don't know if I should indulge in our once every three months chicken treat tradition or will it set me back too far?

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:02 am

Once every three months should be okay shouldn't it? But then I guess those treats do build up if you allow yourself to indulge every time you catch up with friends and family etc. Maybe you could eat your sandwich in the car and then just have a little piece of chicken to join in and say you're not very hungry.

Off to mum's for lunch today. Hopefully I can behave myself. I think we're having lasagne though and it's so easy to go back for seconds.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:32 pm

Good luck with the lasagna Serena.
I managed to stick with the sandwich for lunch whilst my MIL and my husband indulged in the fatty Chicken Treat.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Maraver » Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:39 pm

Sorry girls still struggling but getting better day by day
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Return to True Stories