It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:46 am

Free Newsletter

Monday, 15/8

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Monday, 15/8

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:29 am

Hi Dieting Buddies,
Gee I love Mondays, it's like the old slate has been wiped and we get a chance to record the good things we do to lose weight.

This morning for breakfast I felt like some pumpkin soup.
I also had some coffee to wake me up.

I'm going to force myself to do my walking now (before I talk myself out of it)
then I'll return home to pre make my lunch then do masses of laundry.
:) Dolly

Postby Dolly » Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:31 am

Ooops I just notice that my above post came out as a Guest, so I just clicked on the Log In at the top of the screen. teehee, I was wondering why I wasn't allocated an edit button.

toodles
Dolly
Dolly

Postby Fairie » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:00 pm

Hi everyone,

Brekkie was yoghurt & fruit for me this morning
Lunch is a warm chicken Salad then I'll go for a walk
We are going out for Tea tonight and it's a smorgusboard so I hope to make good choices only and NO SWEETS

Hope everyone has a good day :)
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:28 pm

For lunch I had 2 glasses of water
2 slices of rye bread with cheese and lettuce
200g of yoplus plain skim yogurt
1 cup of frozen blueberries to add to the yogurt

For my afternoon snack I will have 2 apples (3 if I'm really hungry)

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:05 pm

Today we have started the CSIRO diet and already I want to quit. We have miserable rainy weather and it's so depressing that I just can't be bothered. I have bothered though. We had 3/4 cup of muesli with 1 cup low-fat milk and a sliced banana for brekky. It seemed a lot more than I'm used to. Poor Darren, he doesn't normally have breakfast at all! Then we had 2 slices wholegrain bread with 100g tinned salmon and lettuce. I severely dislike tinned salmon but it wasn't as bad as I convinced myself that it would be. Dinner is some sort of beef casseroles with beans followed by low-fat custard and tinned fruit. All of this protein just seems to be too much. I guess I just have to trust that they've done their research well - after all, they are the CSIRO! I have also decided that I would have another ago at trading coffee for green tea. There must be something else in coffee other than caffeine that I'm addicted to as I'm feeling really flat and moody and have a slight headache. You're not supposed to get withdrawals since you've just traded one caffeine drink for another. Never mind. It'll all be good in the end.
Serena

Postby Fairie » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:07 pm

Hi Serena,
There is a Tetley brand of Green Tea I love, its Tetley Green Tea with Peppermint and Lemon Balm and it's not to strong. I get it at Woolworths. :)
Fairie

Postby Maraver » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:46 pm

Keep at it Serena if you get some good results it won't seem half as bad,
Well back to work today 5am start yuk, and I promised myself a fresh start again at this weight loss lark with my sore tooth the diet went through the window I have been drinking lots of soothing champagne I darn't even get on the scales. My tooth or the gap where is was is till really sore and I am still not talking properly, I sound as if I have a lisp :lol: Anyway I have been good so far today porridge for brekky ham and salad roll for lunch with a skinny cappocino but I could not finish the roll because it was hurting me so much, I came home mid afternoon and had a small serve of lastnights tea which was some curry and rice, I am about to have some strawberries now, I am feeling pretty lousy but I think its all the pain killers I have been taking that have upset my stomach, Andy is cooking chops on the BBQ and I have brought some fresh Veges from work, btw strawberries are cheap in Bilo this week $1.89 a punnett.
We looked after Andy's grandaughter Saturday night till Sunday night she is charmer and I say she is Andy's but I couldn't love her more if she was mine, any way she came and she wore this crocheted hat all day inside the house and I said to her Rubee what do you look like with that on she repliedNanni Pam I am human with a hat on
:lol:
Here she is I thought I would share the photo with you, she will be three next week
Ok off to get my strawberries and I wonder who will win Big Brother
PS it takes a while for the pic to show but its worth the wait but there again I am biased :lol:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Maraver » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:52 pm

The Strawberries are delicous :wink:
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Dolly » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:56 pm

Pam (aka Nanni Pam) the picture of your beautiful step grandaughter Rubee is gorgeous. What a charmer she looks.
Thank you for sharing the picture with us.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Maraver » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:03 pm

Thanks Dolly she is very special to me
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Maraver » Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:31 pm

These are my stars for today....................
When you get a chance, take a look out the window. Looks pretty good doesn't it? In fact, everything's looking pretty good. Try to take a few minutes to walk around outside and find all the beauty out there

very true
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Dolly » Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:48 pm

For dinner this evening I had
beef steak
salad
baked potato with plain yogurt topping

I'm pretty proud I managed to stay OP today

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:28 pm

I had a nap after Darren went to work and feel okay now, so am finishing the day better than I started. I made the beef casserole and it was pretty tasty (I'm not sure it was 3 hours worth of preparation tasty though!) and ate it with steamed green beans and had fruit salad and low-fat custard for desert. I really enjoy sweets. I'm glad they're included as I've been forcing my way through the day with the promise of sweets at the end. No exercise today as we had our tax done this morning and tomorrow looks busy too. Although I did park my car at the opposite end of the main street and walk to pick up my photos - does that count? I know they say every step of incidental exercise counts but I like organised exercise. Counting incidental exercise seems a bit lame to me for some reason. Hopefully by Wednesday I'll get back to the gym. That'll be over a week since my last visit! I wonder how much damage I've done with my laziness.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:06 pm

Serena, thanks so much for sharing the CSIRO diet that you and Darren are doing. I'm taking notes.

Dolly
Dolly

Return to True Stories