It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:13 am

Free Newsletter

Tuesday 16/8

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Tuesday 16/8

Postby Maraver » Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:41 am

Morning Girls............I have my home page set up as Optus which is my internet provider and and they always have your starts on there and the last couple of days the quotes have been very good here is todays
If you want to keep moving, you can't let heavy baggage from the past keep dragging you down. Take some time to examine what old blocks might be keeping you from your goals.

This is very true to me I carry alot of excess baggage around mentally and physically

Dolly I think your point counting is a great idea, off to have my porride now girls and get ready for work, have a great day and keep up the good work
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Dolly » Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:50 am

Pam, thanks for giving me the go ahead to start that thread and also for giving us a great quote to start the morning off with.
I usually have porridge too, it gives such a great start to the day and is filling too.
This morning for breakfast I beat up one egg and added some finely chopped tomato and some canned mushroom pieces, then put it in my sandwich maker (no bread)
I'm afraid it was too yummy, my mouth is watering for more food, I really should stick to foods that are more bland and don't wet my appetite.
I'd better get my walk over with before I talk myself out of it. There is a dark rain cloud looming.
Dolly
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:40 pm

brrr....my hands are so cold today.

For lunch I had a cheese on german rye
blueberries in plain skim yogurt (yeah I know, I like to spell yoghurt the american way without the h)
I'm slacking a bit in the water department so I'd better go chow down some H2O now before I turn into a prune.

toodles
Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:50 pm

Hi gang. Well, a pretty ordinary day all round today though I have been sticking to my diet. Brekky was 1 weetbix with 1/2 cup of bran and sultanas and 1 cup of low fat milk. Lunch was chicken stir fry with vegies and a piece of fruit and dinner is a tomato and capsicum soup and ham and tomato toasted sandwich and yoghurt.

I had to go to the doctor to have a suspect freckle removed this morning and I don't know quite what I was expecting but if I had realised that the procedure involved needles and scalpels and incisions and stitches I may not have been quite so eager. Anyway, Darren's a sweetie and he cooked the soup for dinner tonight and made the stir-fry for lunch, even though the CSIRO diet book almost found itself at the bottom of a sink full of soapy water. It's quite frustrating. It's a good book but the recipes aren't as user friendly as you'd hope. We will perservere though, and I'm sure we will get used to it.

I am still having coffee withdrawals. It's like a hangover. You wake up exhausted and feel tired all day and have a constant, progressively worsening headache until eventually you give up and go back to bed. It'll be worth it in the long run. I'm about ready to go back to bed now actually.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:48 pm

Serena, I hope the pathology results on that sun spot comes back clear.
Sometimes it's better to taper off coffee slowly. Perhaps have one in the morning until the headaches disappear.

Dinner
meat, vege and mash

Dolly
Dolly

Return to True Stories