It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:27 pm

Free Newsletter

Wednesday, 17/8

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Wednesday, 17/8

Postby Dolly » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:05 am

Hi everyone, I woke up to hailstones this morning. Gee it feels cold right now, I hope this cold weather doesn't damage my walking time.

Breakfast
porridge
banana
milk

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Fairie » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:54 am

I hope that weather isn't coming our way Dolly, we have a beautiful 21 today but very windy

Brekkie was Yoghurt & fruit :)
Fairie

Postby Serena » Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:26 pm

I have bailed on the coffee weaning yet again. I hate being addicted to it but I really enjoy my coffee. Maybe I should just resign myself to being a helpless coffee drinker for life. I'm sure I'll change my mind down the track and try again.

I cheated a little last night. I went over to my sisters last night and she cut my hair. They were having hot chips for tea and I sneaked a few. Tut tut tut!

I have decided to not go back to the gym until I get my stitches out because I don't want to do anything that might prevent it from healing nicely and leave a big ugly scar. My skin scars very easily, unfortunately. So when I went for my paper this morning (the shop is less than 100m from our house) I decided that I would walk to the post office first and buy some new stamps. I think that's probably around 3km return. So it's not a huge walk but it's something. Maybe I'll have another walk this afternoon.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:42 pm

Ha ha Serena, I love how honest and open you always are. I guess you'll just have to remember to not visit people before meal times.

If I were you, I'd just allow myself a coffee to start the day off (that can't do too much harm) then for the rest of the day drink International Roast Decaff (it tastes the same as normal coffee) All the ladies at my Weight Watcher group are on it.
Good idea about letting those stitches heal fully first.
Dolly
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:20 pm

Today for lunch I had a big slice of homemade blueberry pie.
I figure it will be worth the same amount of fat and calories my curried egg sandwich and 2 apples were gonna be.
Okay maybe I'll forfeit my daily slice of cheese too, just incase.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Maraver » Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:57 pm

Just popping into say hi and then I am off to bed, woke up witha streaming head cold this morning but the mouth is a lot better
hope you are well and healthy
hugs
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Dolly » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:46 pm

Pammy, Get lots of rest and build that immune system back up ya hear? Image

Well because I didn't eat properly at lunch time I totally stuffed up my dinner, sure I had veggies but I also had lots of chicken crackles (chicken nuggets)

Looking forward to a new start tomorrow.
Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:14 pm

I did pretty well today. Toast with l.f. margarine and vegemite and a tub of l.f. yoghurt for brekky, chargrilled vegies and grilled fish for lunch, chicken thigh fillet and salad for tea, plus a banana, custard and fruit salad, two ryvita with l.f. jam (all according to plan), and maybe 3 cups of coffee and a square of choccy. I'm really amazed at how much I am eating on this CSIRO diet. I'm only struggling with the huge quantities of meat and fish that you have to eat. I'm not much of a meat-eater and actually spent 3 years as a vegetarian. This diet seems to go against everything I know about dieting - lots of dairy and meat with smaller serves of vegies and fruit, other diets are the opposite - but then maybe that's why it works where others fail (so I've heard, it's too early to tell for me so I'll reserve judgement). I'm gonna give it a good run though, and I'm quietly optimistic.
Serena

Postby Maraver » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:01 am

Thanks for keeping us posted Serena
You seem to be getting there
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Return to True Stories