It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:12 am

Free Newsletter

Thursday 18/8

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Thursday 18/8

Postby Maraver » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:05 am

Morning girls Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer here, my cold is shocking, but spirits are high with how well and motivated you all are.

Serena I missed something why have you got stitich's? I am sorry if I missed your post :cry:

How does everyone feel about having a Rogues Gallery, not necessarily and full shot just a head and shoulders, it would be nice to see who we are talking too, let me kow what you think.

Dolly has a great point system going, have a look and join in I have been slack because of this stupid cold but really thats no excuse isn't funny how we use the smallest excuse to jump off the wagon
Have a great day girls I am off to work
Pam

PS Forgot to say isn't it brilliant to have some new members :o
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Fairie » Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:24 am

Hi everyone, you are having a rough time lately Maraver first your tooth now a cold. :(
I do agree we use the smallest of excuses to justify not staying on plan :oops:

I am happy to put a face to the name, if I can do it as I'm not very computer smart

Have a good day everyone :)
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:18 am

Hi Pam, I only have really fat ugly pictures of myself (which was how I discovered I needed to lose weight) but if everyone else is going to put up a picture in your rogues gallery then I will too.
I might have to get my husband to take 100 photo's of me before I find one suitable though 8) I don't think I've got a recent photo, the last one was taken about 3 years ago.

Serena, what is i.f. margerine and yoghurt (what does the i.f. stand for?) I'm sure if I used my brain I could probably work it out :)

Everyone please feel free to jump into the Points System to help you lose weight, it really works. At the end of each day you just record if you've had your water, done your exercise, stayed On Plan with your meals and then journal your points total.
Earning 20 points each day is sure to help you get to your dream goal faster.
Image http://www.weightloss.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=201

Today for breakfast I had
porridge
an apple
2 cups of coffee

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:36 pm

My Subway lunch was scrumdiddleyumptious!
My husband treated me to a veggie delite 6 inch sub with swiss cheese (no dressings)
I also had 1 metric cup of pineapple pieces
in 200gms of skim plain yogurt

My house is spotless because I did my http://www.flylady.net chores early and I'm feeling so full of energy I don't think I require taking my multivitamin today.
Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:48 pm

l.f. for low fat Dolly. But then on this specific forum that probably goes without saying anyway.

Pam, I have stitches because I had a suspicious looking freckle removed from my shoulder. I think I liked looking at the freckle better than the stitched up incision. The wiry bits of the stitches are sticking up and catching on my clothes and grossing me out completely. I have been to the health food shop and bought some ointment that will hopefully help it to heal and prevent scarring. I have to go to a wedding in October and I bought a pattern for a really cute strappy cocktail dress (I'm counting on losing hopefully 10kg by then - fingers crossed) and I don't want a big ugly scar.

Today started off really badly. I looked at the menu and it's tinned salmon on a bread roll for lunch. Yuck! I hate tinned salmon and it makes me gag and just the thought of having to force myself to eat it put me in a bad mood. So I had my porridge with yoghurt for brekky and then we went grocery shopping, came home and made the greek salad to go with the bread roll, I got Darren to make the salmon roll because I didn't want to look at it or smell it. Then I'm sitting down with it in front of me and I just could not force myself to eat it. I looked at the book for what I could substitute it for and I discovered that I could've made myself an egg sandwich with 2 eggs instead. So I packed my roll for Darren to have for smoko at work tonight and I just ate my salad and have cooked some eggs and might go have my sandwich now as I'm getting a bit peckish. We had some pineapple after, though it was not on the list and a square of choccy and 2 coffees. Dinner tonight is a rack of lamb with vegies, yummo. I know it seems like I'm cheating by throwing in the extra snacks, but they're good snacks so I don't have guilt about what I snack on and the book gets you to calculate your calorie requirements and assigns you a level. I'm level 4 obviously because I'm so heavy. Level 1 is the set menu only and the other 3 levels get to eat slighlty bigger serves of meat and extra snacks. So there - I've justified myself! I may be bending the rules but I'm not breaking them! If I just keep telling myself that everything will be fine.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:48 pm

Dinner tonight, was roast chicken with the works
ImageImage
Dolly

Return to True Stories