It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:32 am

Free Newsletter

Monday 22/8

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Monday 22/8

Postby Fairie » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:25 am

Breakfast

Yoghurt and Fruit
cup of Tea
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Serena » Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:46 pm

Well I had a bit too much to drink last night. I allow myself to have a couple of unscheduled drinks on grand prix night and I think that possibly I am taking advantage of that rule a bit too much. Darren and I have been arguing a bit over this new diet because he really likes it and I really don't. What to do? I have started fudging the rules a bit and pretty soon that's going to turn into straight out cheating. I think it's better to just go back to a standard healthy eating plan now but Darren wants to stick with it. He has lost 2kg already and the fibber scales claim that I have too. I don't feel like I have though and being forced to eat foods that I don't want is making me cranky and depressed. Any ideas ladies?
Serena

Postby Dolly » Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:59 pm

Here I go starting on the 6 day Body Makeover Diet (this diet is for an oval shape body type)
If anyone here wants to join me on the 6 Day diet and you think you might have a different body type,
please send me your email address and I'll email the various body type diet variations to you.
[email protected]
I tried to find wild rice at the health food stores but they all mix it with long grain white rice so I just used brown rice instead and I'm also going for canned vegetables). I've highlighted my protein choices below.
They say not to have sugar, salt, processed foods and fat (including oils) whilst on this 6 day diet.

6 DAY BODY MAKEOVER DIET

Breakfast
3oz of lean beef ( I have a beef mince patty)
2 to 3oz of scrambled egg whites (I made a tomato omelette of my egg whites)
1 glasses of water

Morning snack
3oz of scrambled egg whites or lean meat, poultry or fish
½ cup of green vegetables
1 glass of water

Lunch
2 to 3oz of scrambled egg whites or lean meat, poultry or fish
½ cup of wild rice (I'm using brown rice)
1 cup of mixed vegetables
1 glass of water

Afternoon snack
3oz of scrambled egg whites or lean meat, poultry or fish
1 glass of water

Dinner
2 to 3oz of scrambled egg whites or lean meat, poultry or fish
½ cup of wild rice (I'm using brown rice)
1 cup of mixed vegetables
1 glass of water

Optional Evening Snack
1 to 2 oz of tuna
1 glass of water
Last edited by Dolly on Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Dolly

Postby Fairie » Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:31 pm

I have forgotten Serena what diet are you on again? I know what it's like having to cook seperate meals but I prefer doing that than have fights because he won't eat what I'm eating.
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Serena » Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:05 pm

We have been on the CSIRO diet Fairie. Today we didn't follow the menu but I think we stayed pretty much within the parameters. We had chicken and avocado sandwich for lunch with lettuce and a sprinkling of cheese and an apple for afternoon tea. We have had spaghetti for tea. Pasta! I know, I'm naughty. I might have a yoghurt for desert. I seem to have lost my resolve. I was on fire a couple of weeks ago! What happened? Maybe I burnt myself out. We have done groceries tonight without even consulting the book and I'm hoping to just slip off this diet and back onto something I feel a bit more comfortable with without Darren even realising. Yeah right - like that's gonna happen! Back to the gym Wednesday so maybe I can get my motivation moving again.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:07 am

PAMMY, PAMMY, PAMMY, we miss you so much, I hope your bad cold & chest infection get better soon.

Dolly
Dolly

Return to True Stories