It is currently Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:15 am

Free Newsletter

10kg in 3 weeks and counting

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

10kg in 3 weeks and counting

Postby Jeff789 » Mon May 03, 2010 12:17 pm

I have been doing this diet the last three weeks and I have been blown away with the results. I found about this diet through a doctor and I cant say from where or exactly what it is because im looking at being the sole agent for this product in Australia. I have family and friends on this diet and its been available for the last 15 years or something. It was developed by a doctor who spent many years researching different reasons why people pick up weight and came up with a medical solution and eating plan for people that want to lose weight or suffer from obesity, in some cases it has even helped diabetes sufferers! The diet has three stages first a detox second an agressive eating plan and third a maintenance plan. What makes this diet so unique is that you lose weight super fast and keep it off. For example the other day i went to Brisbane for a week of holiday and just enjoyed food and drinks and when i got back home i realised i only picked up like a couple 100g. You dont have to exercise for it to work although it would be beneficial to a healthy lifestyle. But the thing is the plan gives you so much confidence that you start running because you grow in confidence and you are excited and yeah its just amazing!

Let me know if you are interested in finding out more once I become the agent for Australia. Im in the process of getting paper work sorted out so shouldnt be too long now.

Kind regards
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wq09uYX/]
[/url]
Jeff789

Re: 10kg in 3 weeks and counting

Postby Carley » Sun May 16, 2010 9:23 pm

I'm interested. What is it called?
Goal for 2016:
Current weight: 94 kilos
Starting weight: 102.5 kilos
Goal #1: 92 kilos
Carley