It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:07 pm

Free Newsletter

weight loss success stories

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

weight loss success stories

Postby ezza » Tue May 25, 2010 12:46 pm

My name is Erin and I am a writer for a well-known Australian magazine. I'm looking for success stories from women who have lost weight for a specific reason (ie, to get off medication, have a baby, for a wedding, find a hubby. etc). We'd love to share your story with our readers, and hopefully inspire a few along the way. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please email me your story to [email protected]
ezza

Re: weight loss success stories

Postby mishil » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:37 pm

I'm Mishil. After I got married I noticed that I'm getting bigger and bigger everyday.. Especially, After I give birth in my first son. I said to my self "I want my body back!" So I decided to be skinny again, I make sure I'd avoid eating fatty foods. These fatty foods really contains many active carbohydrates than makes me being big. I'm very much sure of this fact. You know what I mean. From then, I make sure that I'm eating healthy and fresh foods like vegetables, fish, and fruits. Aside from that, I exercised daily. I don't escape my workouts. I do jagging every morning. Every day, I work hard to be physically fit. Aerobics and belly dancing is the best workout I ever done in my daily exercises. I done it all by myself. At my home of course! And I'd love the new me now. I's so happy :D :D
mishil

Postby alizezz » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:21 pm

Great stories! Thanks!
alizezz

Postby jeankarla » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:49 pm

Hi,

Here is a success story of a truck driver Dan who has lost 178 pound after being so attached to raw food diet. Read the true and life changing story.

Dave “The Raw Food Driver” currently lost 178 pounds when he started to do raw food diet. He has been making healthy juices coming from raw fruits and vegetable. This man have struggled a lot in the past as he underwent colon cancer stage two which we all know that can be fatal if not treated. He also had kidney problem which lead him to undergo MRI or known as Magnetic Resonance Imaging where you can clearly visualize the kidney in action to detect some abnormalities, damages or problems. But what is amazing about Dave is that he started to weigh approximately 411 pound and now around 230.

This is really an unbelievable lost of weigh but we have Dave as a proof that it is possible to lose that much. Prior to engaging in raw foods, he had 19 prescription drugs to manage his health condition. if you where in here place, I don’t think you can handle such drugs as these do have side effects as well as adverse ones. Aside from the mentioned bodily illnesses that Dave had, he also had diabetes which is one of the high mortality rates among people based on statistics.

When Dave started the raw food diet he had experience some problems and difficulty in adapting to the taste as well as the kind of food consumed. At the moment, he is around 95% raw food but still aiming for a goal of total and complete raw foodist. He has been a raw food person for 13 months already and accomplished a lot already especially in losing weight and managing his dreadful health problems.
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link in signature removed.
jeankarla

Return to True Stories