It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:24 am

Free Newsletter

Thursday 1/9

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Thursday 1/9

Postby Dolly » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:46 am

Brekky was 2 vitabrits
will have more food when I've finished my before school childcare.

Toodles
Dolly
Last edited by Dolly on Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dolly

Postby Serena » Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:17 am

Brekky was porridge with sultanas and coffee. How much of our lives are we supposed to waste worrying about our weight and our diet? Have you ever noticed that the people who are happy with who they are never worry about what they eat and never seem to have weight problems? Maybe we make our weight problems worse by obsessing about them so much!
Serena

Postby Dolly » Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:46 am

I've thought that several times too and broken away from dieting only to return a couple of weeks later 3 kg heavier.
There are some people who just magnet fat (like me)

The test for me would be, for someone to leave a bowl of chocolate coated peanuts on the table all day. I know I wouldn't be able to resist trying some, probably eating all of them, but if I did managed to refrain from eating them, I know I'd be thinking about them all day until they were taken away.
Even right now my mouth is watering just thinking about such a challenge.

The day I'm strong enough not to think about my weakness food in such an obsessive manner (if it were left in full view) is the day I will no longer need a diet club or forum.

I knew that drinking acidic diet sodas could strip the bones of calcium, but I didn't know that people who drink low fat milk over a choice of soda drinks were usually thinner people
click here http://www.emaxhealth.com/1/2475.html

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Fairie » Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:37 pm

Hi everyone

I had something different for brekkie this morning and it was yumm

1 swiss brown mushroom with finely chopped onion, tomatoe and grated zuchinni on top. Place under the grill on low, when almost cooked put a little grated low fat cheese on top.

Lunch was 2 boiled eggs and 1 apple

Dinner will be,
1 cup homemade cauli, leek & celery soup
Chicken breast fillet
salad
Rockmelon

Dreading tomorrows weighin :oops:

I think I need to wipe off August and start afresh for September
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Serena » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:49 pm

I think we could all do with a fresh start Fairie - hopefully September will be better all round.

I had a chicken enchilada with steamed veg and an apple for lunch and am having a cup of coffee with my 1 square of 70% cocoa choc while I play on the PC. I think I will probably have bacon and eggs on toast for tea as there is bacon which needs to be eaten before it turns. I had some errands to run in town this afternoon so I got Darren to drop me off in the main street and have walked home (Probably 3-4km) so I have even managed to get some exercise in. My hips have been really bothering me in the front. Darren thinks I need to do stretches (he's an expert at everything - just ask him) but the stretches hurt too. I should probably go to a physio but there's a big difference between having a stranger play with your ankle and having them poke around your groin in all of your yuckiest rolls of fat. Maybe I'll just buy some panadeine and keep ignoring it in the hope that it goes away.
Serena

Postby Fairie » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:00 pm

Why do we have to suffer when we try and do the right thing and excersise, it would make it so much easier to continue if there was no pain :cry:

I agree with Darren and you need to keep up with the stretches and make sure you have a good pair of lightweight walking shoes not joggers.

Walking shoes will support the sides of your foot as well as the forward movement, where as joggers support the forward movement.

I understand about not wanting to go to the physio :oops: but when my hips and lower back were so painful I finally when to the chiro and after the initial twice a week for the first month I now only go twice a year and there's no more pain. :D

Now I only need to get into a walking routine.
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:07 pm

Hello Everyone

Dinner was home made BBQ spare ribs served with steamed rice and vege.
The meal wasn't so fattening, it was more the portion control I've still got to work on.

Dolly
Dolly

Return to True Stories