It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:06 am

Free Newsletter

Our success story with Xenical pills

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Our success story with Xenical pills

Postby annagerm77 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:25 pm

Hi everyone,
I'd like to tell our success story. My name is Ann, my husband - John. We were both a bit "fat", i was 90 kg and hubby - 140. This was our problem number one.
Due to this problem, we had several social problems, problems with beauty and, sure, family-like problems.
About a year ago we tried Xenical pills. We ordered it on this website:
[spam spam spam spam]
After 2 weeks was the first result, after 3 months were didn't recognize each other, and after half a year John lost 50 kg and i - 35.
So, now we are really happy, we do some sports, swimming etc, we communicate without problems etc.
Last edited by EvilWombatQueen on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Yet another spammer.
annagerm77

Re: Our success story with Xenical pills

Postby CronicBadger » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:04 pm

[Deleted] Ann, I also read [Deleted] that [Deleted] John [Deleted] sends his love.
Last edited by CronicBadger on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: My original message directed at the spammer was a bit harsh so I have censored it.
CronicBadger

Postby vougeobsession » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:48 am

^^ thats really mean
vougeobsession

Postby Metalcharm » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:50 pm

nah, it's not mean. it's just a way to get back at spammers. :roll:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w9ttOuh/]
Metalcharm

Postby CronicBadger » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:16 pm

vougeobsession wrote:
"^^ thats really mean"

My comments will (sadly) never be read by the sender. It was a "drive-by spam attack", more likely originating from a computerised "spam-bot" than by a real person. However, I do apologise, vougeobsession, as it was still a bit rude. I'll censor out the bulk of that message in a moment. You'll just have to accept my word that I really am a kind-hearted sweetie and this was just a spur-of-the-moment and ill-conceived response to yet another item of spam.
Last edited by CronicBadger on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Way too much text. Would have been more appropriate as an eZine article. :-)
CronicBadger

Return to True Stories