It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:06 pm

Free Newsletter

A New Concept - The Calorie Shifting Diet

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

A New Concept - The Calorie Shifting Diet

Postby evelina007 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:46 pm

I've just joined the Calorie Shifting Diet 3 months ago and I though it'll be great to share my experience on this diet. (I've already lost 28 pounds).

The Calorie Shifting diet is an instant diet plan that can yield extraordinary results. If you were to follow the rules of this diet regimen strictly to a tee, then you can reasonably expect to melt away approximately 9 pounds of fat every eleven days.

Here's a great resource on this diet:

[link removed]

The following list is a brief run-down of some of the rules and some of the features of this instant diet plan:

* You must generate a personalized 11-day instant diet plan.
* Each day must consist of 4 meals.
* Each of your four daily meals must be spaced out by a minimum of 2.5 to 3 hours.
* Your meal plan requires you to eat a balanced variety of plentiful foods from the four food groups.
* You must structure your meals such that, on any given day you shift the types of calories that you consume, from meal to meal, and from day to day. In other words, the sequence in which you consume foods from each food group will vary not only a daily basis, but also within each day itself.

See more

[link removed]
Last edited by Butterfly_Dawn on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertising link removed
evelina007

Return to True Stories