It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:33 am

Free Newsletter

weight loss journey begins!!

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

weight loss journey begins!!

Postby rotaman » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:46 pm

Hi all
So I have decided to try lite n easy and am currently onto day 3, im still getting hunger head aches but i am committed to the struggle!! I weigh 134 kgs and have been over weight for many years now, and finally I am sick of the being huge!! I hate looking at myself in the mirror and dont fit into anything that isnt from the big mans section!
wish me luck
rotaman

Re: weight loss journey begins!!

Postby CronicBadger » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:06 am

Hi Rotaman,

Welcome to the club, and yes, being fat sucks.

Try not to marginalise your obesity. IMO obesity is not a small problem. It is a major problem that affects many different aspects of one's life, but fortunately is something which a person can fix on their own. The ability to take control and reshaping your body, and life, is an impressive skill. It is also a skill which, once mastered, can be turned to shape other aspects of one's life.

So be sick of being huge every day, and do something about it every day. Day after day after day. You will change.
CronicBadger

Postby brendan » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:41 am

Hi and welcome Rotaman

I know exactly where you are coming from - Even Mr Big isn't big enough - they should introduce a Mr Bigger :lol:

If you are getting hunger pains and headaches you may need to tweak the dietary plan - they are something you don't have to put up with, you've probably heard about it before, but you don't want your body to go into starvation mode or for any weight loss to be drawn from your muscle mass. Make sure you get plenty of fluids and try to make sure to get protein in diet as frequently as possible.

Hang in there, you will feel heaps better about yourself when you have dropped 10kg or so, it gives you momentum, and the kgs seem to drop off.

cheers
Brendan
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4Q56PK/]
[/url]

End of March - 119kg - 118.7 - made it!

End of April - 115kg
End of May - 111kg
End of June - 107kg
End of July - 103kg
End of August - 99kg
End of September - 95kg
End of October - 91kg
End of year - 81kg TARGET WEIGHT - Optimistic
brendan

Postby rotaman » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:50 am

Thanks guys!! the hunger pains have stopped, ive lost 5 kg im going for walks every morning with my brother! playing touch football once a week and still eating the lite n easy food, im over the moon. Its a great feeling to take back control of your life.
I know there is still a long way to go but i also know i am ready for the trek. In the next few weeks I will start thinking about starting the toning process as i go along!!! LOVIN LIFE AND WANNA SCREAM IT FROM THE ROOF TOPS!!!
rotaman

Return to True Stories