It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:35 am

Free Newsletter

Starting on Duromine 30 mg

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Starting on Duromine 30 mg

Postby ans_anshu » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:49 am

Hi
I would be starting on Duromine 30 mg from tomorrow i.e 22/01/2011. Just thought this is the best way to share the experiences and thoughts on the drug. I am keeping my fingers crossed for this to turn out to be positive experience.

About myself, I am 30 yr old , married got 41/2 yr daughter. My main work is sitting whole day on the computer as I am software developer. I am 156 cm and 81 kg.
I have been trying to loose weight but with no success, so yesterday doctor prescribed me Duromine 30 mg.

I have been eating healthy food and been doing exercises on and off.

Now my main goal for starting this would be
1. Eat healthy food
2. Exercise atleast 30 min 6 X a week
3. Drink lots of water.
4. Have small mini goals of weight loss.

Today I am preparing my mind for the big tomorrow.

I will try to update every night :)

Enjoy!!!!
:D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w2IJR3F/]
[/url]
ans_anshu

Re: Starting on Duromine 30 mg

Postby Astina31 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:22 am

hi There,

I started duramine 30mg 2 weeks ago and I have lost 1.9kg so far. The first few weeks I felt funny, like I was on speed, then I was really tired but now it seems to have settled down. My first week of weight loss was 1.4kg week 2 was only .5kg. I had not been eating well as in starving myself and not much activity.

Anyway keep us updated.

Shayne xx
Started 6/1/11 86.6kg
weigh in 12/1/11 85.2kg
Goal weight: 19/1/11 84kg Weigh in:84.7
Goal weight: 26/1/11 83kg Weigh in 83.3
Goal weight:2/2/11 82kg Weigh in 82.6kg
Goal Weight:9/2/11 81kg
Goal Weight:16/2/11 80kg
Goal weight: 23/2/11 79kg
Goal weight: 2/3/11 78kg
Goal weight: 9/3/11 77kg
Goal weight: 16/3/11 76kg
Goal weight: 23/3/11 75kg Weigh in 81kg behind schedule....QUICK CATCH UP!!!
Goal weight: 30/3/11 74kg
Goal Weight: 6/4/11 73kg
Goal Weight: 13/4/11 72kg
Astina31

Postby ans_anshu » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:53 am

Hi
I was not able to post my progress , was very busy during weekend and office work.

Currently I am on Day 4 and I am not finding it hard. I am not weighing myself and will weigh in Saturday after a week.

Day 1 went fine- didn't feel hungry but still ate my normal food.

I am following a low calorie diet.

On Day 3 I had headache during whole afternoon and night but I am able to sleep around 11. then wake up around 3 a.m feeling refreshed.

I am taking my Duromine at 5 a.m in the morning. After I have that then again sleep for 1 hour.

I am trying to have atleast 30 minutes of activity daily. So far I am loving this as previously on diet I always feel hungry and urge to eat. Now I am forcing myself to eat.

Astina- I think even if you dont feel hungry try to eat something at regular intervals so that your metabolism is right. and drink lots of water.

I am drinking around 3-4 ltrs everyday.

So all the best and you will get there.

Anshu :)
[/url]
ans_anshu

Postby ans_anshu » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Hi All
I have finished my one script fo3 Duromine 30 mg and lost around 5 kilos.
Went to doctor and he prescribed me 40 mg, I started that on 21st February.After starting that in a week I lost only 2 pounds.

With this also I am feeling pretty good, no mood swings , no sleep disruption , I am able to go to bed by 10 p.m.

I am waking up at 5 a.m. to have the medicine. Food wise I am goign ok , still have some hunger times.

Lets see how it goes with this one. but I am happy in total its good weightloss. Atleast something is better than nothing.

All the best for all weight losers.....

Enjoy!!!! :)
[/url]
ans_anshu

Postby kw33ntanya » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:41 pm

ans_anshu wrote:Hi
I would be starting on Duromine 30 mg from tomorrow i.e 22/01/2011. Just thought this is the best way to share the experiences and thoughts on the drug. I am keeping my fingers crossed for this to turn out to be positive experience.

About myself, I am 30 yr old , married got 41/2 yr daughter. My main work is sitting whole day on the computer as I am software developer. I am 156 cm and 81 kg.
I have been trying to loose weight but with no success, so yesterday doctor prescribed me Duromine 30 mg.

I have been eating healthy food and been doing exercises on and off.

Now my main goal for starting this would be
1. Eat healthy food
2. Exercise atleast 30 min 6 X a week
3. Drink lots of water.
4. Have small mini goals of weight loss.

Today I am preparing my mind for the big tomorrow.

I will try to update every night :)

Enjoy!!!!
:D

Hi, i just began 30ng today.. and i super excited to see the results.. despite all the negative comments... i havent had any problems so far.... im a little tired but nothing to complain... goodluck with your journey.. i will try and update often also... :-)
kw33ntanya

Postby kw33ntanya » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:44 pm

Astina31 wrote:hi There,

I started duramine 30mg 2 weeks ago and I have lost 1.9kg so far. The first few weeks I felt funny, like I was on speed, then I was really tired but now it seems to have settled down. My first week of weight loss was 1.4kg week 2 was only .5kg. I had not been eating well as in starving myself and not much activity.

Anyway keep us updated.

Shayne xx

HI ,

I believe that its is actually alot healthier to lose weight slower, show u dont have that much body fat... and your body is just taking control on its own.... i have just started but how is your journey going?
kw33ntanya

Postby ans_anshu » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:01 pm

Hi kw33ntanya
Welcome to the weight loss journey. I agree slow losing weight is good, so far I am going good with the Duromine.
I haven't weighed myself but can see the difference in clothes.
Now I dont feel like eating anything or craving for anything but needs to remind myself to eat so eating regular small meals.

Will weight myself on this weekend and then will update my progress.

All the Best for the journay.
[/url]
ans_anshu

Postby kristi.m » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:15 pm

well today is day 5 for me on duromine 30mg, the first 2 days were great didnt feel hungry n had loads of energy, yesterday and the day b4 i felt a little tired, but still not very hungry, today i have my energy boost back, and still not hungry, have to keep reminding myself to eat, i weighd myself yesterday while i was at the shopping centre and it said i had lost 1-1.5kg already, my starting weight was 120kg so unsure if ive lost anything or if it was playing tricks on me, hope u are all doing well with your weight loss, let me know how ur all going
8-03-2011 THE JOURNEY BEGINS

kristi.m

Return to True Stories