It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:56 pm

Free Newsletter

Monday 5/9

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Monday 5/9

Postby Serena » Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:16 am

Morning ladies. So far so good. Have had 2 weet bix with all bran and sultanas and apple for brekky and coffee of course. I even managed to get up at a reasonable hour this morning too. I find I'm just so lazy if I sleep in. Kimi didn't win the race last night. He has all the bad luck and it's not fair.
Serena

Postby emma21 » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:03 am

Good Morning Ladies

Been a bit slack with most things in my life the last couple of days but I decided last night that today was a new day and time to start eating healthily again (and exercise :shock: )

Yesterday being Fathers Day was pretty rich in the food department.. Bacon, eggs and toast for breakfast, a BBQ lunch and then Red Wine and Garlic marinated roast Beef with vegetables for dinner and then a yummy (not to mention low fat, pretty low sugar, and low kJ) chocolate cake for dessert. But there isnt any more 'special' occasions for a while in my family so I should be able to stay on track relatively easily for the next couple of months (I hope!)

I need to start writing out my daily eating plan again and start eating fruit a lot more - and exercise lol.... I have been really slack with exercise the last three weeks. I look at my exercise bike thats gathering dust in the corner of the lounge room and the walking dvds gathering dust on top of the tv cabinet and i think 'Emma, stop being so slack - get off your arse!'. Today is a new day - and after lunch when my nearly 2 year old is asleep I am firing up those dvd's and working my butt off.

I feel so much better when I exercise but I guess one thing and another happened and it kept being put off - but no more!

I am getting my house, my food and my exercise sorted - STARTING TODAY lol

Hope everyone is having a great day

Emma :D :P
emma21

Postby Dolly » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:52 am

Hi girls,
I love Mondays they always mean a chance to have a brand new beginning. I'm actually showing a loss by sticking to my Easy Slim Diet.

Monday Brekky
2 Weet-Bix
1 poached egg
1 slice of 4 seed bread (toasted)
1 orange
1 glass of No Fat Milk

Time for me to venture on a 15 to 20 minute walk.
Dolly

Postby Fairie » Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:28 pm

Hi everyone,

Breakfast

Yoghurt & Fruit

Lunch

2 boiled eggs & salad

Dinner

Homemake Cauli, Leek & Celery soup
Chicken breast fillet
Salad
Rockmelon

I agree with everyone, excersise, excersice, excersise. I have to get into a routine.
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:28 pm

Lunch
2 slices of 4 seed bread
1 tin of salmon
1 imperial cup of defrosted blueberries
1 cup of yoplus plain skim yoghurt

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Maraver » Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:01 pm

Hi ladies
My early day at work but have had a good day porrideg for brekky salad roll for lunch and now I am hungry but I have just had an orange to try and make me last till dinner
My computer is at the mender so fingers crossed
I will be back to normal soon
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Serena » Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:41 pm

Have had a pretty good day. I had a lot of errands to do this morning so have been walking everywhere - it may not be formal exercise but I'll take what I can get. I had chicken and lettuce roll and a chicken mignon with bacon and half an apple muffin with yoghurt on it and an apple and coffee with a square of 70% choc. Not a lot of structure there I know but we were busy so bought the roll and a muffin to share but it wasn't enough - lunch is our main meal of the day since Darren works the afternoon shift. I've also been doing pretty well with the water. I might make some vegie soup for tea.
Serena

Return to True Stories