It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:10 am

Free Newsletter

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Couture » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:29 pm

Hi, I am new here. I am going to start the Censored diet next week. I have 10 kg to lose before me wedding day and more importantly-HONEYMOON!! We are going to Mexico so there will be a lot of time spent in a bikini. Has anyone has success with this that would like to share their stories? I will post updates as I go :D

Re: Censored

Postby NicMer1976 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:31 pm

Hi there, Yes my husband and I have been on Censored with a loss of 4.5 kilos in the first week for me and 5 kilos for him. If you stick to the plan it really works. I feel healthy, I'm not tired, hungry and only 7 kilos away from reaching my goal of loosing 26 kilos and all in three months with no strenuous exercise. You will see critics but as they offered a 30 day money back guarantee you dont have anything to loose. Weightloss is all about mind set. You need to be in the right frame of mind to do it.

For years I have convinved myself that I was in the right mindset but until I bought censored I was really just on the weight loss rollercoaster. I can't speak highly enough about it. you must remember to drink plenty of water and eat every 2 - 3 hours. I say give it a go, it may just be what works for you to. Nic :)

Re: Censored

Postby Roblyssa » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:18 pm

My husband and I both did this a few years back and had a lot of success with it.

The negative, it is hard to maintain.

The reason I say this is because when you go to Mexico, will you eat small portions of protein every 2 hours?? Probably not, so while you may lose the weight before the big day and honeymoon, I feel you will gain it all back before you return.

It is an excellent program, and one I stayed on for about 18 months before I just couldn't look at another boiled egg, slice of ham, chicken, turkey, meat again for a while!! I found there were too many 'unallowed' foods on the list, making it very difficult for me (as a mother) to maintain while I was out and about (shopping, sports for kids etc).

All this being said, I wish you the best of luck. I am NOT a critic to this system, for it truely does work, while you are on it, so knock yourself out and all the best for your wedding and honeymoon!!

Return to True Stories