It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:09 am

Free Newsletter

Tuesday 6/9

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Tuesday 6/9

Postby Dolly » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:49 am

Breakfast
1 orange
1 slice multi-grain toasted bread with 15g of grated cheddar cheese
2 Weet-Bix
300mL of no fat milk

The weather doesn't look too good today but I'm gonna force myself to go for that 15-20 minute walk.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:03 pm

I had such a big day yesterday that I'm not sure I can be bothered today. Slept in till 10 but am still in my PJ's and it's nearly 12. Soooooooo lazy! Have had muesli with a banana for brekky and I think we're having beef and reef of some sort for lunch. But then brekky was so late that I can't even think about lunch yet. I'm sure we'll sort something out.
Serena

Postby Fairie » Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:00 pm

Breakfast
2 boiled eggs
Apple

Lunch
Cheese
Apple
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:26 pm

Lunch
2 slices wholegrain bread
tinned tuna
yoghurt
bleuberries

THEN
(and I'm trying to write this with my invisable ink)
lots of biscuits
and 3 chocolates
:cry:
Dolly

Postby Serena » Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:16 pm

We had t-bone steak with salad and some prawns and scallops for lunch. A side of chips would have been nice too! We had some low fat custard and strawberries for sweets. I have managed to convince myself to go for a walk even though I really couldn't be stuffed. It's a lovely day here today but I think it's going to get very hot very quick. We had a pool put in last year and we've had so many problems with the contractors doing dodgy work that we never got time to finish the landscaping. They still haven't quite finished the paving in the pool yard and we had to get fair trading in to sort them out. So anyway, we'll have to try and get the yard finished before summer. We need a cantilever umbrella that can swing around to put shade on the pool because I'm very fair skinned and otherwise can't swim during the hottest part of the day. We haven't got gardens in or anything - as you can imagine the excavators destroy your entire back yard. And then there's the retaining wall and the paving and the concreting. We even had a new shed put in so we could tear down the old one which is still standing there threatening to fall on somebody's head. I'm sure it'll all be lovely when it's finished.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:10 pm

I cooked singapore rice noodles, and I ate too much.

It always seems that once you stuff up early in the day, you usually stuff up for the whole day.

Gosh Serena, I hope you manage to get all that pool construction and landscaping done by summer.
Dolly

Return to True Stories