It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:54 am

Free Newsletter

Thursday 8/9

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Thursday 8/9

Postby Dolly » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:22 am

brekky was a healthy serve of yoghurt and some defrosted blueberries.
Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:08 pm

That sounds like a yummy sort of brekky Dolly. I love blueberries but I don't buy them often as they're so expensive and I would just eat them all in one go. I have had vegemite on toast for brekky with my coffee. Pretty boring. Darren has been having brekky with me sometimes and he doesn't like to have the same thing everyday but I really enjoy my muesli with prunes and I like to have a routine and just know what I'm going to have without thinking about it. And you know what? I'm the one who has to lose 70kg, not Darren, so the diet should suit me right? I might stew up some prunes tonight and get back to my muesli tomorrow.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:14 pm

Prunes are so yummy too.
The normal price of blueberries in the fruit and vegi section of the stores are way to expensive for me. That's why I go to the frozen section (near the ice-cream) and I buy 3 x 300g boxes per week. when I want some I just pour it into a bowl and microwave it for 1 minute.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Fairie » Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:18 pm

Dolly you have joined me for brekky, I do love my Yoghurt and Blueberries (the frozen ones). I weigh my blueberries and yoghurt the night before and leave them in the fridge and in the morning it has the most delishes syrupy (purple) sauce that I mix through the yoghut. :D :D
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:52 pm

Fairie, I did think about you whilst I was eating my fruit and yoghurt for breakfast, I remembered that it was what you like to eat.

right now, I've got a craving for something naughty to eat, let's hope I can hold off.
Dolly
Dolly

Postby Fairie » Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:09 pm

Hope you didn't give in Dolly, you started the day of so well with that brekkie.

Lunch

2 Eggs
Apple

Dinner
Fresh Fish
Salad
Beans
Rockmelon
-Fay-

[/url]
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:28 pm

Hi Fairie, it's okay I didn't give in. I've learnt that if I eat anything sweet (even fruit) it tends to make me want to go off the rail (diet wise)
What I did this time was have a piece of toast and a poached egg. I felt much better for it.

For dinner I had chicken parmigiana with mash and vege

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Maraver » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:59 pm

Hi girls
You know today I have felt better than I have in along time
Toast & Butter :cry: & weight watchers Jam for brekky
lunch just a plain todded salad
& ww mousse
snack cadburys choc bar :cry:
tea sausages 2 1 potato peas
2 glasses wine

rode my exercise bike for 10 mone this morning and 12 mims tonite
and guess what I am meeting fairie for lunch on Saturday
I will take my camera
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Fairie » Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:44 pm

It will be a healthy lunch girls, :wink: Don't know about the camera, I think I'll get you to zoom right out so I look smaller, or maybe you can take a photo of our parrots instead, they will be more photogenic than me. :wink: 8)
-Fay-

[/url]
Fairie

Postby Serena » Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:12 pm

Don't worry Fairie. Judging by the photo Pam posted soon she will be able to crop your photo and show you what you'll look like when you get to goal. At the very least she can fudge the pic a bit for a flattering finish.

I had a very ordinary day today. I have been busy writing letters and I think my hand is going to fall off soon. I've gotten used to typing and the old handwriting is a bit rusty. I have been really slack with my diet and also with housework. It amazes me how quickly those dishes pile up. We had chicken with salad and chips for lunch and I had a packet pasta mix with bread for tea because I'm lazy. I've also had some custard and strawberries with cream and a few squares of chocolate and a whole heap of coffees - maybe 6 - since it's a bit cooler today and I noticed just after Darren left for work that the pilot light on the heater had blown out and I don't know how to relight it. We have an old reverse cycle aircon but it uses so much power and makes so much noise so I've just rugged up instead, which I should probably do more often anyway since it's not particularly healthy to sit inside all winter long with the heater going flat out. Not good for the gas bill either.
Serena

Return to True Stories