It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:17 pm

Free Newsletter

Friday 9/9

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Friday 9/9

Postby Fairie » Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:08 am

Morning Ladies,

Another beautiful spring day :D

Yoghurt & Fruit for Brekkie again this morning

Weighday today, I was hoping for a good loss this week after our weekend away but then the dreaded TOTM hit so I'm a bit doubtful :(

Hope you all have a good day :D
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:49 am

Breakfast
Just had some blueberries this morning
I hope I can hold off eating until lunch time.
Hmmmmm.. I really should find something else to do other than keep on checking the clock to see when my next meal is.
Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:42 am

Boredom is the worst for dieting isn't it Dolly? You would think with so much time on my hands that my house would be spotlless and sparkling, but noooo! I choose to spend my time in the pointless, self-defeating act of grazing! Anyway, have had muesli for brekky, no prunes because I didn't get around to stewing them because I'm lazy. Do people watch 'Body Work'? What's wrong with Sara-marie? I wouldn't mind having her boobs. So they're not perfect! Who cares? Nobody has perfect boobs - not even supermodels. I'd rather have slightly but unnoticably saggy boobs than perky boobs with surgery scars all over them!
Serena

Postby Serena » Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:16 pm

Had fish in some tomato-vegetable sauce I stewed up a while ago and froze. Also had steamed broccoli and cauli with it and some fruit salad with yoghurt for sweets. Have walked over to the post office to post my letters. It's yucky and humid here today and very windy. We had a little rain last night but I think we might be having storms before the day is over.
Serena

Postby Fairie » Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:07 pm

Dolly you need a hobby so you are not thinking about food.

Some days are harder than others Serena but you hang in there and don't be so hard on yourself. :D

Lunch Cheese & Crackes. :oops:

Dinner
Chicken
Salad
Rockmelon
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Serena » Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:26 pm

I have been craving sweet and creamy all afternoon and just barely stopped myself from pulling into the cheesecake shop as I drove past it. I have had a yoghurt pigout instead. I know yoghurt is good for you and it is low fat but the rule of moderation still applies - supposedly! I might go have a coffee and watch Temptation. I seriously need to get myself out of this rut. It feels like I'm stuck in August!
Serena

Postby Maraver » Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:41 pm

Girls you would have been so proud of me...................I start work at 5.30am on a Friday and set my alarm for 4am so I could ride my exercise bike for 14 mins before work
I am riding it morning and night and increasing by 2 mins each time
I am so looking forward to meeting Fairie tomorrow
I am sure we will get on famously
oh and we won't talk about you
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Dolly » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:05 pm

Pam feel free to talk about us, we're your internet family.
Make sure you take your camera with you when you meet Fairie for that cuppa. I'm dying to see a pic of the two of you together.

Today so far I have eaten,
blueberries
2 small fruit scones
1 sandwich

Tonight will be chicken cacciatore

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:29 pm

Have fun tomorrow girls.

Friday nights are so depressing for me. All of the happy people our out and about with their busy social lives and I'm stuck home alone again! And there's nothing on tv to distract me on a Friday. I'm so bored and all I can think of to occupy my time is housework and it should be illegal to do housework on Friday nights. Sometimes I wished Darren worked normal hours so we could have a normal social life like normal couples do. I might have a chicken sandwich for tea. It's taking all my will not to go get Canadian Clubs and a pizza and sit around getting sloshed on my own - but then I did that last Friday and got in trouble. Never mind. Maybe I should have saved some of that letter writing for tonight.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:08 pm

Serena, I think I'll join you on the couch of boredom.
Because of my intollerence induced pneumonia, I can't ever leave my house incase I sniff a whiff of tobacco smoke on someones clothing (it will give me a throat infection, then bronchitis then a few days later turn to pneumonia.
When I go shopping I have to wear a mask to get through the car park and entry to the shopping mall.

If you want some computer entertainment click on this site address and register. http://digitalspy.myforums.net/index.php
It's not a weight loss thread but it will entertain you about many varied topics.

Dolly
Dolly

Return to True Stories