It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:56 am

Free Newsletter

My weight loss journey

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

My weight loss journey

Postby sharon246 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:37 pm

Hi All.
So far my weight loss journey has had me shed 97kgs. It has taken years to remove but has been removed from major diet and exercise life changes.
No surgery is required anywhere on my body to remove excess skin luckily.
I am so happy for that but sad I had spent most of my life obese when life is so much brighter to me as a smaller sized woman.
I find now that I'm at 77kgs and the struggle is just as enormous to lose the last 10kgs I am trying to lose now.
I work so much and find it difficult to exercise nowadays.
My Ab circle pro is far more enjoyable than my treadmill or exercise bike. I try to do 10mins morning and night but again that seems to be time sensitive so that happens on weekends only usually. I ride the exercise bike for 20mins as often as I can too. On the same days I use the ab circle pro.

Then last week I was introduced to the [Deleted Advertising] business.
At first I was so sceptical...
Omg I have wrapt my body 5 times now and have amazing results already.
This product does work!! I will using a stomach wrap tonight instead of the throat I had planned. You can only wrap yourself once every 72 hrs and target one area each time. My son has now used three wraps and also had amazing results.
He was keen to try it as he has been taking my after wrap photos each time and saw my body change so drastically in one week (two wraps), he is so happy they work so effectively on him too.
My stretch marks are far less obvious.
My next wrap is due tomorrow (tuesday) night. I will leave it on all night as I sleep.
[Deleted Advertising]
Good Luck to all who are battling their weight off.
[Deleted Advertising]
Last edited by CronicBadger on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Sorry Sharon, the forum has a no-advertising policy. Advertising banner space can be purchased from the website owner.
sharon246

Re: My weight loss journey

Postby miss_viva » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:40 pm

"True stories"? More like "true spam".

I'd be more interested to actually see your weightloss journey pics than just a random product placement.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby sharon246 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:49 pm

your very rude :evil:
sharon246

Postby miss_viva » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:55 pm

I don't believe that my post was rude - I am simply more interested in seeing the results of your 97kg weight loss. If this is true, it's a fantastic achievement and you should be proud of your efforts. That to me is much more interesting and inspiring to read as opposed to some product placement disgusied as a personal post. Please refer to the forum rules, product placements, spam and links to commercial sites are not permitted.

If you were serious about just discussing the effects of this product, you could have just told us generally about it in your post and we could have done our own research or contacted you via PM for more information. I'm skeptical and I smell spam. Some before and after pictures of the "miracle wraps" would also be interesting to see. Feel free to post them and prove me wrong :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wy8rKpB/]
[/url]

Heaviest Weight: 115kgs
New Starting Weight: 84kgs
Goal Weight: 75kgs
miss_viva

Postby CronicBadger » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:11 am

Sharon246, I agree with Miss Viva on this:

Her post was not rude. Miss Viva was simply pointing out that the original post included an advertisement and she would prefer to read and discuss the various aspects of your personal weight-loss effort, which is exactly why this forum exists. In fact, the reason this forum is so valuable to many of its members is because of people such as Miss Viva who have spent time participating, helping and encouraging other members in their efforts.

And another thing - look at this web page and note that the areas outside the forum such as the banner advertisements at the top, bottom and down the side are where advertising is allowed. The advertisers there pay for the privilege of advertising on one of the best weight-loss websites in the country and would, I imagine, think it rather RUDE that other businesses such as yours received free advertising space within the forum.

To put this into perspective, consider that each day hundreds of advertisements are posted to this forum. Almost all of them are deleted or edited as quickly as possible by the (unpaid volunteer) moderators so that its members can participate in serious discussions without having to navigate through a maze of advertising. Normally I'll instantly delete any post that has even the faintest whiff of advertising about it, but the fact that Miss Viva has spent time constructing a diplomatic response - and that you, Sharon, seem genuine and passionate regarding your weight-loss efforts - has given me hope that the forum may gain another valuable member.
CronicBadger

Return to True Stories