It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:06 pm

Free Newsletter

My crack at a transformation

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

My crack at a transformation

Postby mitchymitch » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Hey team,

Well its taken a while but im finally at a stage where i feel comfortable in posting some before and after shots.

I really stepped it up in the last 4 months or so as you can tell by the dates. I had a temporary hiatus for about 10 months @ about 93kgs but then had a second wind :)

if you have any questions i will be popping in all the time now on because i feel i can contribute some quality advice having been there :)

""Mitch""
mitchsmall.jpg
The latest photo
mitchsmall.jpg (176.07 KiB) Viewed 2964 times

updated.jpg
flex ;)
updated.jpg (231.96 KiB) Viewed 2964 times

back.jpg
back
back.jpg (101.69 KiB) Viewed 2964 times
My BFL Challenge M, 23, 186cm
Started 18/10/10
-----------------------------
SW: 98.8kgs
CW: 86.5kgs (27/11/11)
GW: 83Kgs By 1/1/12
Wight Loss So Far: 12.5kgs
BF% - ~9%
mitchymitch

Re: My crack at a transformation

Postby mitchymitch » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:47 pm

I just got asked what my motivation was to lose the weight, as tacky as this sounds. i wanted to make my finances friends jealous, i wanted her to have the trophy husband and be proud hanging off my arm and i felt selfish by not at least trying to be in optimal shape. My fiancé never pressured me or at any time did i ever feel obligated and that why i love her so much. Even at my heaviest she was happy with my appearance as long as i was and i wasn't.

So 99.9% of the credit of my loss has to go to her. she was the driving force behind this (through no fault of her own lol) and i have her to thank for me being happy again with my appearance once again
My BFL Challenge M, 23, 186cm
Started 18/10/10
SW: 98.8kgs
CW: 86.5kgs (27/11/11)
GW: 83Kgs By 1/1/12
Wight Loss So Far: 12.5kgs
BF% - ~9%
mitchymitch

Re: My crack at a transformation

Postby vicolisted » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:42 pm

You look great! You looked good before as well though. I think it's nice that you wanted to look good for your fiancee, I have that as one of my reasons to lose weight, as well.

My husband is at your same start weight, and has about the same amount of chubbiness. I think he looks adorable and sexy. How is it that men can be a little to much overweight and still look good but the same standards don't apply to women. (No replies necessary to my rhetorical musings on the double standards of western beauty.)
vicolisted

Return to True Stories