It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:12 am

Free Newsletter

Thursday 15/9

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Thursday 15/9

Postby Dolly » Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:29 am

Breakfast
1 apple
2 cups of coffee

didn't feel too hungry this morning.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:13 am

Skimping on breakfast only sets you up for snacking later in the day Dolly!

I had my muesli with fruit for brekky and coffee. It's another really ordinary day today. Overcast and windy. At least it's not cold. We generally get lovely weather all through Spring and then this yucky weather doesn't come along till late November early December, usually clearing up by Christmas. What's going on Mr Weather Man?
Serena

Postby Dolly » Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:52 pm

Serena, you are so right, by skimping on my breakfast I have snacked, I had a slice of choc swiss roll cake and a couple of handfulls of savory shape crackers Noooooooooooooo!

Where's our punishment kicking boot?
Oh here it is

ouch, ouch, ouch....................................................
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:11 pm

Lunch
1 orange
1 salmon and salad sandwich
2 slices white bread

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:45 pm

We ran errands this morning and I was getting hungry when we were up the street so I thought instead of buying something naughty I would get myself a cup of coffee from my favourite coffee shop just around the corner from where we were parked and while I was there buy a packet of chai tea since Summer so kindly reminded me of how much I enjoy it. Then I looked in my wallet and discovered that Darren had spent my last $10! I ended up walking about 4 blocks looking for an ATM that would accept my card and that wasn't out of order! I'd say I earned that coffee. I'm not sure what points it's worth - maybe 3? Anyway we got home late and Darren suggested hot chips since it's a bit cold and we have been pretty good this week. I said no! Me! Refusing chips! It's outrageous! So we had our good old favourite Chicken souvlaki takeaway, guilt free. Then some yoghurt and strawberries for sweets. I think that's a pretty good effort. I'm glad I've rejoined weight watchers. Knowing that I have to go and be weighed by a stranger each week makes you put a bit more effort in.
Serena

Postby Serena » Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:27 pm

I have been for my walk. I think that maybe I should be more organised and go for my walk at the same time Darren leaves for work rather than waiting half an hour or so. That way I could get my walk done before the school kids get out (We have at least 4 schools within 2km of our house) and I wouldn't have to be worried about being hit by fifty buses crossing the street.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:12 pm

Sounds like a good idea. We have 3 schools close by and I'm very self concious when I have fast walking school kids coming up behind me talking and giggling. It makes me walk uncomfortably fast so that it takes me an hour for all the aches and pains to die down before I can start on my http://www.flylady.com house work.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:09 pm

I had chicken and salad for tea with avocado, olives, cheese and ranch dressing. I knew buying a big block of cheese was a mistake - I feel almost obliged to eat a bit with every meal. I don't think I'll buy ranch dressing regularly either - that bottle's emptying just a little too fast for my liking. I've also eaten an apple and a banana and a piece of dark choc and a chai latte and some biscotti. I think I might be close to points today, though I haven't tallied yet. Too much trying to make do till meal time, resulting in grazing. More planning please!
Serena

Return to True Stories