It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:19 am

Free Newsletter

Friday 16/9

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Friday 16/9

Postby Dolly » Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:18 am

I just gained some more weight and I haven't eaten anything I shouldn't have. So I figure my thyroid gland is playing up again (plus my throat/thyroid gland area is sore) I wish there was an accessible list of good doctors or endocrinologists that I could lay my hands on.

Breakfast
2 weet-bix
1 apple
1 glass skim milk
Dolly

Postby Serena » Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:17 pm

I hope you're feeling better Dolly.

Brekky: Muesli with fruit and coffee.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:45 pm

Thanks Serena, I just started the 3 hour diet. I've listed it on the different diets thread incase anyone else wants to give it a go.
http://www.weightloss.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=262
I'm desperate so I'll give anything a go at least once.
It says to eat every 3 hours (not like I was thinking that I would be miraculously at goal in 3 hours, oh well!)

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:05 pm

Lunch
2 slices of 4 grain bread
1½ hard boiled eggs
1 teaspoon butter
3 sticks of celery
1 glass of skim milk

Snack
will be 1 large apple
Dolly

Postby Serena » Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:22 pm

Good luck with your new diet.
Lunch was fish steamed with lemon, coleslaw and some spaghetti with pesto. I have also been for another 40 minute walk. I think that's 4 x 40 minutes this week and the weight watcher's goal was 5 x 20 minutes. I guess I've done ok this week - plenty of exercise, no pig outs, maybe a bit too much alcohol but not enough to put me over points. Hopefully I'll see a loss tomorrow.
Serena

Postby Fairie » Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:31 pm

Hi everyone,

Have a few minutes to myself without my grandaughter around so I thought I would drop in to say hi.

It has been such a hectic week, her mum also has glandula fever aswell as chickenpox so I may have Crystal around for a few more days yet. I am not used to packing lunches and getting a little one of to school anymore.

I tried to stick to plan as much as possible and was happy with a 500g loss this week. :D I even joined Crystal on a Fun Run from her school (I walked) for an hour and my legs were so sore the next day. :oops: Must start a walking routine.

I was so exhausted on Wednesday that Gerry (DH) took me out to the local pub for dinner and I had a seafood hotpot. It was really nice and I also had a Low Fat Spicy Chia Tea Latte that was absolutley delishes.

Better go and start dinner, it will be;

Slow cooked Rabbit
Cauli & Leek Mash
Salad
Rockmelon

Hope everyone has had a good week and enjoy your weekend :D
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Serena » Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:02 pm

I can't decide what to have for tea so I think it'll probably be eggs on toast. What an exciting way to spend my Friday night (again!) but at least they're starting Survivor tonight so I'll have something to watch on TV. Darren said we could go see The Dukes of Hazzard tomorrow - I wonder if he's forgotten and / or changed his mind?
Serena

Postby Dolly » Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:39 am

Fairie, so thats where you were. I missed you today, I should have realized you had your hads full with your grandaughter. Just one more week of school before they go for school break.

Serena, I wonder where all the other ladies are today, it's mostly been you and I posting. I hope Pam is okay. I know from forums in the past that weekends are usually quiet.

Tonight for dinner I had chicken, veggies and roast spuds and gravy yummo.

Dolly
Dolly

Return to True Stories