It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:46 am

Free Newsletter

Saturday 17/9

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Saturday 17/9

Postby Serena » Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:16 am

Well, have gotten up extremely early this morning (for me anyway) because I go to the Saturday morning WW meeting. I'm really struggling not to snack - you know when you're really tired and your body is confused and it really wants sleep but it's telling you food will do.

Brekky: muesli with fruit and coffee
Snack: mandarin

I might go have a chai latte, that'll make me feel better.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:29 pm

Hi Fairie and Serena, seeing Serena started her same day thread a little before Fay's one I decided to post here.

Fairie, at the moment I'm looking forward to school holidays starting at the end of next week.
My school teacher daughter Adele is coming home for the break. I just found out last night that she has been nominated for teacher of the year.
Of course I'm sure every school has their nominated teacher but it's such an honour.
There were 2 other teachers that had their names listed but hers won the school vote.

Breakfast
1 slice bread
egg and cheese topping
1 apple

Lunch
2 slices bread
1 teaspoon full fat mayo
1 can WW tuna in spring water

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Dolly » Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:00 pm

Gosh, don't tell me everyone goes off their diets on the weekend WHERE IS EVERYONE??

Dinner
Chicken chassuer (not sure if i spelt it right but then who's here to read it anyway right?)

Evening snack worth 134 calories
A Walnut Whirl bought at Target.
(I had to get my husband to hide
the rest of them and asked him to
give me one 7pm each evening.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:37 am

You're not the only one here on weekends Dolly. I did post this afternoon but it doesn't seem to be here. I wonder where I posted it to? Maybe I forgot to hit submit. Maybe I'm losing my marbles and just imagined that I posted it. Anyway, lunch was yummy homemade pumpkin soup and country grain bread fresh from the bakery. I also had 2 vita weat with cheese and a banana for aftenoon tea. Dinner was a rolled chicken roast from Lenards with macadamia and apricot stuffing, roasted potato, sweet potato, beets, carrot and garlic. Then we had strawberries drowned in marsala with some vanilla yoghurt for sweets. I've also had 2 canadian clubs and the new points guides that I bought today inform me that they're worth 3 points each. Not fair. I have gone over points today, only because of the Clubs and I didn't manage any exercise today since it's wet and windy and really really cold. Tomorrow we have to go and watch my brother play in the hockey grand final instead of lunch at mum's and we're taking a bit of a picnic. I hope we get some nice weather.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:43 am

Hi Serena, that sounds yummy.
We've got visitors here this evening and I've nibbled a few naughty things but not too badly.

I'm getting tired,so I hope I can get to bed soon.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:46 am

It's ok, we've got the whole rest of the week to make up for weekend bingeing. That's the really good thing about weighing in on a saturday.
Serena

Postby Dolly » Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:41 am

Thanks, you are right.
8)
Dolly

Return to True Stories