It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:06 pm

Free Newsletter

The Case of the Shrinking Boobs!

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby KimE » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:45 pm

Crikey Em that's a bit out there for a public class. Is it males and females?

What happens if you don't want to do the strip?
Kim - To thine own self be true
Maintainence since 04/11/06
Preferred Weight - Under 60 kgs
Current Weight - 64.8 kgs
Start Weight - 85 kgs
KimE

Postby Simmy » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:11 pm

I was a DD and had surgery a yr and a half ago down to a D. My boobs never got smaller no matter how much weight I would lose. Even at 62kg I was still a DD. Allthough in the last month I have gone down another cup size, now a C (pretty bras here I come). Its weird, the only thing I can put it down to is I do gym and tennis now, where as at my old weight it was just eating healthy. Must be the type of exercise?!
Simmy

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:23 am

lol em wait til u fall pregnant u lose all dignity then!
kate_turner2000

Postby A_Corner_Of_The_Earth » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:31 am

Ally, I've tried target bras. I found that I got a good 3 wears out of them and then they lost all support or they weren't supportive enough :(.

It's good incentive for me to lose this extra weight and reach my goal of having smaller breast. I can't wait for that to happen.

GW1 - 70kgs
GW2 - 67kgs
GW3 - 60kgs
A_Corner_Of_The_Earth

Postby Ally » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:58 pm

Ah ok no worries mate.....it is a bit like me with the treadmill....some things are more sweet when we have to work towards them!! You will get there ACOTE!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGLHYSm/]
[/url]
Ally

Postby zeedeveelgirl » Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:20 pm

Hahah yeah it's a mixed class, Kim! Males & females! But it's a great group, not going to have any problems with them :)
It is going to be a bit daunting but it has to be done because part of being a Remedial Massage Therapist is assessing posture and doing musculoskeletal testing so that we can figure out which areas to work on, cos although the client may say they have a sore leg, it could be coming from their back etc etc, so this helps us :)
Apparently we all get over it after a short time and start running around in our underwear!! Hahah :P We can wear bathers if we're that uncomfortable but we need to be able to see the shoulderblades and glute folds etc etc (how lovely!!)
zeedeveelgirl

Postby kate_turner2000 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:01 pm

i remember for my previous job we had to do a medical for it and part of it was standing there in a bra and short shorts! they got me to do certain stretches and then laid down for them to feel my back and stuff. i have a big curve in my spine apparently and thats the only thing they commented on and just warned me to be careful with lifting and so on. its all very interesting
kate_turner2000

Postby jestxx » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:10 pm

Try being very small in the bust area. I am an A cup, and a size 14/16. It is extremely hard to find bras that size, and none of them look any good. I hate it, I think if I had larger boobs Id look more in proporsion. I would really like to get a boob job when I reach my goal weight. Maybe one day.
jestxx

Postby Julz » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:19 pm

I've noticed my boobs are getting smaller after less than 2 weeks. I really need to get some new bras but have been putting it off because I am breast feeding and trying to wean my son at the moment. Will be interesting to see exactly what size I am as I have no idea now lol
Julz

Postby vanessa0305 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:33 am

I luv the fact that so much weight has come off my boobies!! I was a 20E and at the moment I am a 16C and I love it!!

Hubby keeps asking me not to lose anymore from that area but I keep telling him I have no control on where the weight comes off.
Vanessa

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/woi7sgh/]
[/url]
vanessa0305

Postby thisbemadness » Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:01 am

Oh that is something I am SO not looking forward to! I've waited my whole life for nice boobs, and now I have a c cup and cheering..but if I lose the weight I will probably lose them :( Dammit theres always a negative side :lol:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVlea6u/]
[/url]
thisbemadness

Postby Moomoo » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:42 pm

I can't wait for boobie shrinkage! - unfortunately it doesn't seem to happen for me when I diet.

I am currently a G cup! But believe it or not in 2005 I was an L cup!!
I had a breast reduction operation in May 2005 - My god it was the best thing I have ever done!! Lost a lot of weight that week!
Moomoo

Postby Fireball » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:41 am

I've thought about the Op but after reading a horror story about someone having their nipple drop off like a scab while they were healing, yeash that put me off. I gather it can lead to a loss of nipple sensitivity/ feel odd too. I dont want to go from one problem straight to another. Because of the size of my boobs & all the harassment I have copped, I feel too embarrassed to go to a doctor and have to strip off and discuss it. I'd probably start blubbering and not stop for an hour. Do you know much about the problems/ success rates?

"Unknowingly, we plow the dust of the stars, blown about us by the wind, and drink the universe in a glass of rain."
Ihab Hassan
Fireball

Postby yoyogirl88 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:33 am

OMG Id be amazed if my boods Shrank they NEVER do!!!! I alway lose the weight I carry around my back and under my arms but i never lose a cup really enless its from a DD to a D, which is not really much of a consolation.

Plus, I LOVE my boobs. I consider them one of my favourite and best features(But i love my self in general so yeah just drop the belly and ill be fine).
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby Moomoo » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:19 pm

hey Fireball I have PM'd you ... :D
Moomoo

Previous

Return to True Stories