It is currently Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:09 pm

Free Newsletter

Sunday 17/9

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Sunday 17/9

Postby Serena » Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:32 pm

This place sure is deserted on weekends. We have been to watch my brother play in the hockey grand final (they lost) and surprisingly we have had lovely weather today. I wore a tank top and 3/4 jeans and didn't need my jumper at all. It's kind of overcast now though and cooling off.

Brekky: Muesli with yoghurt and blueberries

Lunch: Corned beef and salad roll
Mini quiche
Apple and blueberry muffin

Dinner will be left over pumpkin soup and leftover chicken sandwiches. We are going to see the Dukes of Hazzard tonight. It looks like a good fun movie.

Postby Fairie » Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:58 pm

Eggs & Bacon

Let me know what you think of the Dukes of Hazzard Serena, we were thinking of going next week :)

Postby Dolly » Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:35 pm

My husband and I went to visit my parents this morning and as usual I had to be told by them I'm really looking fat.
I explained for the thousandth time that I have a thyroid gland problem and it's not responding to the medication too well.

I then had to say to mum that I would not be able to have any of her beautiful lemon merangue pie she was offering everyone, they all looked at me like I was some kind of rude alien, so I said okay then just a small piece and I just won't eat any lunch to make up for it.
Dad of course poured everyone some of his special home made liquor.

I left there feeling really upset. It was nobodys fault I really wanted to have lunch today but because of the mornings events I would have used all my WW points.
So now I'm left feeling hungry until tonights dinner.

As soon as we got home I got into some clothes to be photographed I got DH George to take a fat before photo of me front and side views.
I hope one day I'll have a slim after photo to show off to go with it.
I think I'll grab one of the dogs and go for a walk.

Postby Dolly » Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:43 pm

Serena are you attending a WW class or are you doing WW by yourself?
I'm now switching back to Weight Watcher points too, it's the only way I can incorporate low kilojoule junk food into the diet and it can still be allowed.

Return to True Stories