It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:37 am

Free Newsletter

Monday 19/9

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Monday 19/9

Postby Dolly » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:45 am

Hi Ladies, I'm walking to the shops to burn up some kilojoules.
I am determined to lose this weight that I keep gaining, without the expense of an endocrinologist, we have too many bills flooding in at the moment to have another one added.

Breakfast

2 vitabrits
½ cup skim milk
1 small Orange Juice

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:45 pm

Fairie, The Dukes of Hazzard was great. Probably the most fun movie I've seen in ages. I thoroughly recommend it. We laughed the whole way through.

Dolly, I have rejoined a WW class. I go Saturday morning. The perfectionist in me says I can do it on my own and I don't need to waste that money, but after a few failed diet attempts and currently being the heaviest and unhealthiest that I ever have been, I feel like I need the support. When you have to go to a class once a week and be weighed by strangers it helps you keep your goal in mind and keeps you on track. In saying that however, I did fall off the wagon last night. My sister came to the movies with us last night and was going to have tea with us. I had planned to serve up the left over pumpkin soup and chicken sandwiches. She didn't want that, she wanted takeaway. So we had hamburgers with the lot and some chips. I thought hamburgers have salad and egg and pineapple, so they can't be too bad - and it's not like they're Maccas burgers pumped full of fat and chemicals and not very filling. Well the burger would have been ok without the chips. I had no idea hot chips were so expensive points wise. 9 points per serve! I have some catching up to do this week.

Brekky: muesli with fruit and coffee.
Serena

Postby Fairie » Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:58 pm

Thanks Serena sounds like a fun movie we will probably go and see it tomorrow night (cheap Tuesday)

I think $25 a week is a lot of money to pay to be weighed once a week but I too need that to stay on track. :oops: I have tried on my own and I always give up but as I have signed a contract for 18 months and the payment is taken from my account I will not waste the money. So in away it's an incentive to keep going because I am not going to go to weighin and be told I'm putting weight on.

Breakfast
Fresh Fish
Apple

Lunch
1 dry cracker (going out for dinner)

Dinner
Smorgasbord (good choices, I hope)
Fruit.
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Serena » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:58 pm

Lunch was that leftover pumpkin soup (her loss our gain) with 2 slices of bread, the leftover chicken and a greek salad. I think I'm on 13 points so far, so plenty left for the rest of the day (I have a 25 point allowance). I'll be able to have one of those leftover blueberry apple muffins with a cup of coffee for afternoon tea.

I have been for my 40 minute walk and I'm not as puffed as I was last week. I am a bit angry though. Some guy rode past and commented on my 'fat ass' in a very offensive manner. What a jerk! What kind of upbringing do people have that they feel it's quite ok to just go out and insult complete strangers? I felt like pushing him off his bike honestly. But in 12 months time my fat ass will be gone and he'll still be an ill-mannered jerk, so I guess he's the one with the problem, isn't he?
Serena

Postby Dolly » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:24 pm

Lunch

2 slices bread
hard boild egg sandwich
1 tub skim plain yogurt
1 apple

Snack
1 coles brand snack pack (worth 3 WW points)
PAM WHERE ARE YOU?? I hope you're okay!
Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:40 pm

Had a muffin with coffee earlier and have just had a blueberry smoothie. I think tea will be a toasted sandwich and the leftover Greek salad. It sure is quiet around here lately. Where is everyone?
Serena

Postby Dolly » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:50 pm

Dinner
roast beef with otato, vege and gravy

snack
a mini smarties fun pack
Dolly

Return to True Stories