It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:54 pm

Free Newsletter

Wednesday 28/9

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Wednesday 28/9

Postby Dolly » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:24 am

Breakfast
30g cheese on toast
2 sugarless coffees

Snack
yogurt (yoplus plain skim)
blueberries (boxed frozen)
10 almonds

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Fairie » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:37 am

Breakfast

2 Boiled Eggs
Apple
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Serena » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:11 am

Brekky: Muesli with banana and coffee

You know, I think I've figured out how they lose so much in one week on the biggest loser. First, they had the biggest pig out before they weighed the first day so they would have weighed probably more than normal. And then the whole day of the second weigh-in they were working out in the gym really really hard and they all seemed to be wearing jackets while they were doing it so they probably just sweated out fluids. They're supposed to be medically supervised - I can't see any Doctor allowing that much real weight loss in one week.

On a different note, I got a job! Yay. I know it's nothing glamorous but it's a start. When you've been out of work for a while you start to convince yourself that nobody will hire you and that you're useless. Being overweight doesn't help on that front either. And coming up to Christmas the extra money will come in handy. I start tomorrow night - I have to give up my tv time! How will I cope?
Serena

Postby Fairie » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:49 am

Congratulations on getting the job Serena, extra money at this time of the year we all need. :D

Where was it again?
-Fay-

[/url]
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:35 pm

Congrats on getting that job Serena, I don't think any job is glamorous anyway money is money and it will all help pay the bills.

Lunch
Ham and pickle sandwich

Snack
1 teaspoon of honey on a crumpet

Serena you're right, they did raise the body temperatures of the Biggest Loser contestants with heavy clothing.
That's such a dangerous way to burn more 'joules
And that pre diet pig out was so scary.

ImageImage
Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:18 pm

Fairie, my new job is in the kitchen at a local restaurant with some deliveries too. I think it'll be okay. They're very busy and everyone seems nice. I don't think it'll be a forever job but I've gotta start somewhere and I really need to get out of the house more.

Lunch: 2 rissoles with mashed potato, onion, and steamed broccoli, cauli, pumpkin and carrot.

We had a lovely day yesterday and today is raining again. What is going on? We'd like our lovely sunny spring weather back please Mr Weatherman.
Serena

Postby Fairie » Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:49 pm

Serena, there is nothing wrong with that job. My only consern would be staying away from the food. :oops: :wink:

We saw Dukes of Hazzard last night Serena and I agree it was so funny, the only thing Gerry complained about was they didn't show JS singing these boots are made for walking with Willie Nelson like on the TV.

Gerry went out on the boat yesterday and caught some crabs so he cooked them up last night and we really enjoyed them for lunch.
-Fay-

[/url]
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:45 pm

Dinner
Chicken Parmigiana
4 vegies
& mashed spuds

Snack
12 choc coated peanuts
(sorry they came at a weak moment)

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Maraver » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:33 pm

Serena congrats on the job, enjoy yourself and while you are working you hopefully won;t be eating and your mind will be occupied too
went shopping today for clothes for my trip....................depressing I hate buying big girls knickers :cry:

Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Dolly » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:39 pm

Where abouts are you going on your trip Pam?

Dolly
Dolly

Return to True Stories