It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:24 am

Free Newsletter

Thursday 29th September

Tell us about your weight loss successes and experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Thursday 29th September

Postby Maraver » Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:10 am

Where abouts are you going on your trip Pam?

Dolly

copied from yesterday

Its along story so I will cit it short.... but I have a Grandson called Charlie who is with a family in Sydney under a permenant care oder till he is 18, his Mum my eldest daughter is a drug addict, I have tried to help her for years and years but all it has done is cost me money and heart ache and my first marriage, she got pregnant three years ago and I realy thought that having a child would bring her to her senses, it did for a while, and she was "clean" well "clean" to her but probably not to you and me, I bought everything I could for her and the baby before it was born, (she lives in Melbourne) the father was is prison so she was alone, Charlie was born weighing only 5 and half pounds but not addicted to anything, I went there straight away and then brought her to Adelaide and by the time Charlie was a month old her was doing well, I had her feeding her bottle feeding him. I suppose somewhere inside I knew that if she slipped back to her old habits she could not pass it on to him through his milk, I offered her to stay with me till her partner came out of prison but she declined.

Needless to say things went pearshaped, she mistreated Charlie and he was taken off her, and I had to have permission from her to see him even though he was not with her, I could write a hundred pages more about this time in my life but going over the pain does not help, Charlie is now being cared for by his fathers sister and they have him now till he is 18, and now that this has gone through the courts I am allowed to visit him so on October 18th I am going to Sydney to see him for three days I have been so lucky that against my daughters wishes Michelle that is Charlies adoped Mum has sent me photos and kept me upto date.

After Sydney I am going to Queenland to stay with a freind and Andy will join me a couple of days later and we will stay with them a further week

Prattled on a bit this morning

Its the funeral of my ex brother in law this morning, I have cried many tears this week but one thing that has come out of it all is how very close I am still to my ex husbands family and how much they think of me, sorry my morale must have needed a boost to write that, I had writen and note to them about my memories of George and its going to be read out at the funeral, and my x mum in law and sister in law rang last night and we had athree way converstion on the phone they wanted me to know that they were ok and how mush they missed me, my mum in law is very frail and 88 years old

anyway I do not know what all this has to do with losing weight :cry: but I think it has a lot to do with why I put it on

Andy is home today but I have to work, I think we are going to have some nice boiled eggs for greakfast with some soldiers with a tiny spread of butter on

Have a great day my freinds
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Maraver » Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:24 am

Anyway back to the clothes I bouth three pairs of 3/4 pants and two nice T'shirts from Options plus, Target I actually bought them a bit on the big size not because I want to put on weight but its beauce I want to be comfortable flying etc and walking around Sydney and Queensland
But I can't carry on doing this with my weight I had pains in my chest at work I am sure it was stress but I must take myself in hand and use this forum to help me

I am glad I have made so many friends on here

Pam
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Dolly » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:58 am

Pam I'm so glad you're my friend too. God bless you for all that you're experienceing, I know 3 families that have been destroyed by a child taking drugs. One of them was the pastor of our local church. One of his sons got hooked and went to prison. It's everywhere in the high schools.

We'll have to work on those chest pains to put less strain on your heart. Have you had a cholesterol check recently?
I can hardly wait to do our weekly grooup weigh-in on Friday to tally how much weight I've lost for September.
I know I won't be Steptembers weight loss champion but any loss is a blessing.

Breakfast
Oatmeal sachet
yogurt
a finely chopped apple

Snack
a coles snack pack (3 crackers with cream cheese)

Dolly
Dolly

Postby Maraver » Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:09 am

Thanks Dolly we had our soft/hard boiled eggs this morning, I can never get them right
had a smudge too much butter but thats my fat for the day
salald for lunch already prepared
amd some premium biscuits with low fat philly on for a snack
Pam
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Fairie » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:42 am

Pam I understand the stress our children put us through but please have those chest pains checked out it probably is stress but you don't want to take any chances.

Besides we would be lost without you around here :wink: :wink:

Pam and I are catching up again on Saturday for Lunch and more computer stuff :D

Breakfast
Fresh Fish
Apple
-Fay-

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSDGUdx/]
[/url]
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:53 pm

Lunch
2 slices of bread
1 slice ham
1 pickled gerkin
a glass of orange juice

Snack
a large glass of skim milk
Dolly

Postby Fairie » Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:08 pm

Lunch
1 cup of homemade soup
Apple
-Fay-

[/url]
Fairie

Postby Dolly » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:51 pm

Dinner
a healthy choice dinner

Snack
this was celebrating my dads 82nd birthday
I had a small slice of pavlova and one bite of another cake mum made.

Dolly
Dolly

Postby cynara » Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:06 pm

Ok my food for the day:

Breakfast
Up&Go Choc malt drink (was running out of time at least this stops me buying a muffin)

Morning snack
Banana (office had morning tea - sausage rolls, mini queche, choc slice, donuts etc) AND I RESISTED!!!!!

Lunch
Pumpkin soup (2 cup serving)
2 bread (no butter)
diet coke

Arvo Snack
Apple

Dinner
Rice and chicken satay (ok should of had some veges in that mix but don't have any fresh ones in the fridge at the moment mmm need to go food shopping)
Also didn't finish all my dinner (still use to serving up huge servings but this time I stopped when I started to feel full)

Feeling like something sweet but I will have an apple instead - pink lady apples are really sweet and crisp - cleared my sugar craving this arvo.

Good luck girls, will post again tomorrow :)
cynara

Postby Fairie » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:13 pm

Dinner
1 cup of homemade soup
egg salad
2 oranges
-Fay-

[/url]
Fairie

Return to True Stories